Hi Everyone

OgreMkV

I'm fairly new to the Austin area. My wife, child and I moved here after being hit by 4 hurricanes in 3 years. Rita, Humberto, Gustav, and Ike. Evacuations suck. Gustav killed my first SW tank and I rebuilt it just in time for Ike.

I had a 46g bowfront and it was pretty nice. I got rock from TampaBay Saltwater and had some great stuff. If I do salt again, I won't use their rock because I'm more of a control freak and want only what I want. Though the black urchin was very cool!

Anyway, I've got about 4 years experience in FW and 9 months in SW. I'm a scientist (sort of) so I get into the deep levels of the hobby. I also like to wargame, read sf, and play with my little one.

I'm going to try to get back into aquariums, but I want to go big. 55 was really too small for the kind of things I wanted (no, not oscars), I prefer LOTS of smaller fish to one big one. I'm kind of looking for a 110 or 150.

Anyway, that's about it.

See ya

Kev