New Meeting Coordinator -- New Sponsor Coordinator

We have a new meeting coordinator. Dave and Robin, aka dapettit, have agreed to keep the ball rolling with meetings. Please give then your support and let them know if you are interested in hosting a meeting!

We also have a new sponsor coordinator. This is a new position. Mark, aka reef_pug, will take the lead on all things sponsors.

I want to give my personal thanks to these members for volunteering to help make this community great!

Thanks Dave and Robin,

As soon as my 60g is finished, I'll put my dibs in for a meeting at my home. I am getting the fuge and plumbing in today and Jake will help me set it up. Just give me a little more time!!

And thank you too, Mark...I know where the "pug" comes from...he's darlin'....

Laura

We understand that many members participate in both clubs, but we cannot control when other clubs hold their meetings nor do we schedule around them. We have meetings when it is convenient for the host to have us. If that date should fall on the same date as a MAAST meeting it would be purely coincidental.

Thanks Dave, Robin and Mark for stepping forward. The efforts of a few and enjoyed by many often with little fan fare. So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you in advance. and Andrew that goes for you quadruple.

Bill