Frilly Greens & Purple Mushrooms

Laura

I have some really nice mushrooms pieces for sale. The large rock, approx. 6" X 7", is filled with purple shrooms. $20...The other pieces have huge frilly green mushrooms, 1 on each rock...$5 each. The small rock with 2 purples is also $5. I can meet you by RCA if interested. The camera is just a point and shoot, no macro lense, in a BioCube, one with just actincs.

Thanks,

Laura

Edited by seahorsejl
Fixed the topic title for you :)

oy...now I got it!!

I just wish I could find out how to edit the post to change it to Frilly!! what the heck is frizzly anyway????

Mama,

You should see an "Edit" button at the bottom right of your posts. If you click on it you should be able to quick edit your posts. To change the title, you need to click on the "Use Full Editor" in that new screen. It is a new interface, so people are learning. I fixed your title for you though :)

-James

I'll take the large rock filled with purple shrooms for $20. Can we meet at RCA tomorrow sometime after 4:00?

Sure!!

Just let me know an exact time and I will be there...please bring a bucket as this rock is too big for a quart size Ziploc ;-)

And your name is? and what kind of car?

I am Laura and drive a gold Dodge Caravan....

Mama,

You should see an "Edit" button at the bottom right of your posts. If you click on it you should be able to quick edit your posts. To change the title, you need to click on the "Use Full Editor" in that new screen. It is a new interface, so people are learning. I fixed your title for you though smile.gif

-James

Thank you James!!!

Your patience is appreciated ;-)

Sure!!

Just let me know an exact time and I will be there...please bring a bucket as this rock is too big for a quart size Ziploc ;-)

And your name is? and what kind of car?

I am Laura and drive a gold Dodge Caravan....

4:00, if that's ok.

Either my silver Lexus or my wife's Toyota Sienna minivan.

Thanks,

Pat

Sales are as follows...all pieces are sold....

Large Purple Shroom Rock-PBNJ-$20

Frilly Shroom-Truckin'-$5

Frilly Shroom-Bill B.-$5

Frilly Shroom-austinaquaman-$5

Friily Shroom and purple shroom(small rock)-both for $5 as they are smaller than the rest

polarbear....yours is saved until you get back from vacation.

Tonya...I will call you before 1pm

I will meet the others at 4PM at RCA...please PM me if anything changes...

Thanks all!!

Laura

Hey Ric..

It looks like I might have a couple of no-shows, being I have not had any confirmation of being there at 4PM...I hate to make you come all the way in from Hutto, but if there are no-shows, you may purchase what I have left or else just meet me up there anyday that is convenient for you. I live just down the street, so anytime is a good time for me. I will save what is left over and let you know when I get home if you are not there at 4PM...

Thanks for asking!!

Laura

Hey Ric...

I'll keep in touch as Tonya is supposed to call me tomorrow because she could not make it today...she was pending for the remaining pieces. I will also be adding more stock over the next couple of days as a-fraggin' I will go!!!

Laura

Ok Laura, let me know. I am really interested in hairy mushrooms, especially when they are attached to a rock. So what's got you in this fragging mood all of a sudden? BTW, I was in RCA today and it is not the same without you.

aw, Ric....thank you ;-) I have been in a couple of times since resigning and it feels weird....I get so nervous for fear of running into "the problem", but I'll guess this too shall pass...I'll only go when I know Jake will be there...

I am finally finding the time to frag the HUNDRED or so corals I have dispersed in all these tanks. They are overgrown, and I keep buying MORE. Some are from day 1 of starting this hobby. It also will help a little with my sons and their college tuition...but I don't have THAT many to sell :-)

But ya know...now I will have more time to be active with the clubs, meet more people and really enjoy my aquariums...I'll keep posting pix as I go along.

Take care and keep in touch,

Laura