Reefcleaners.org

rosslonghorns

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in doing a group order?

I need a few things to restock my clean up crew. Someone else will need to take delivery as my location caused some trouble last time.

I might need to get a few things also. Out of town right now. I'll be back tomorrow and can let you know then.

Ok, I already put the inquiry into reefcleaners last night using my address. If the location causes problems for shipment routing, then I will take you up on your offer azcummins.

I will let you know.

I requested the product to ship on 6/24 as it would give a good two weeks for everyone to get orders in. We can always change this if required.

azcummins,

It looks like John has confirmed my home in Buda is a two day location. Is your residence one day?

If so, would be appreciated if you can take delivery. The request I made was under ARC Group Buy for my address. Maybe can get an email into John to update the address.

azcummins,

It looks like John has confirmed my home in Buda is a two day location. Is your residence one day?

If so, would be appreciated if you can take delivery. The request I made was under ARC Group Buy for my address. Maybe can get an email into John to update the address.

Bwwwaaahhh!! BU-DA = BFE!

Yep, mine is one day. Let me know what day you are thinking for delivery and I'll make sure I'll be here.

Yep, mine is one day. Let me know what day you are thinking for delivery and I'll make sure I'll be here.

:angry: Hey, it is only BFE for the post office. UPS and Fedex both can do overnight. :P

I requested the product to ship on 6/24 as it would give a good two weeks for everyone to get orders in. We can always change this if required.

Ok guys, here is the process:

In order to make life easier for those coordinating group buys, reefcleaners has developed a system for our orders.

1. Basically go to the website and order items as if you were purchasing it.

2. Once you checkout, because group buys are likely to qualify for free shipping, just tell your members to use the free shipping option "Group Buy". We will package all of their orders seperately, and mark them by the individuals name. So all you will have to do on pickup day is hand them the bags with their name on them. If for some reason your group buy does not qualify for free shipping, we will bill each of your members a pro-rata difference for the shipping costs. It will be based on total amounts of their orders.

3. Note the club or organization of the group buy in the note field during checkout. For this group buy it is: ARC Group Buy

It is that simple. You will place the order yourself, pay yourself, note the above items, and then it will ship to azcummins residence where we can arrange pickup.

Also don't forget your discount, straight from reefcleaners.org, "To get 15% off your order, simply use the discount code "austinreefclub" during checkout. Thanks for allowing us to be part of this active and growing community!"

Edited by rosslonghorns

I need some advice on what i need for my tank its a 40g hex stretch with 35-40 lbs LR. i have 5 redleg hermits and 2 electric hermits and 5 margarita snails and 2 clowns. what else do i need?

thanks

Matt