Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 4!

mcallahan

Happy Monday everyone! I talked to Vivid this morning and our order is going to go out TUESDAY for WEDNESDAY delivery.

The reason for the delay is that I've been dealing with the store manager personally and he will be out of the shop today. He wants to personally pack and witness the order being filled since it will be spread across 3 boxes to make sure everything is accounted for and to avoid any mistakes.

Yes, it stinks we have to wait one more day. Considering the manager will personally be taking care of us, I think its worth the wait.

The FEDEX overnight usually gets to my house right @ 10:30am, so once they arrive, I'll post a reply to this topic so everyone can know to come get their 'shizzle.

Please note I won't have room in my sump to float everyone's order, so if you can come get your items over lunch/during the day, please do so. This way the people who can't pick up till after work, I can do my best to float their order.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea for the Southies? I can swing by after work and pick up anything left for people down south, unless someone from down here is planning on going at lunch to pick up their stuff. Then I might see if they can bring mine.

I know princer7, ej, southside and you are the "southies". Princer doesn't work too far from me, so I could probably drop items with her if she's up for it.

Could the "southies" chime in so we can arrange a pickup for you all?

Yeah, no kidding. Between my AC III that is supposed to get here today and the Vivid order, I'm tired of waiting! Why can't they just expedite it straight to my house?!

I've got a Marine Depot order (dry goods) arriving today.

As well as a 23" monitor from Dell arriving today.

Hopefully that'll tide me over until Wednesday. (I'm going to shoot to make it over there during lunch)

Well, shoot. Not good news.

I have a mtg in Bastrop on Wednesday night that I cannot change. I didn't look at my calendar when Vivid suggested Wednesday, thinking I could remember what is on my calendar. On Wednesday, I'll be unavailable from 3:30-10p.

So we have 2 options:

1. Switch to a Thursday delivery. My day is wide open then so I can be here all day.

2. If everyone but the "southies" can pickup before 3:30, then I'll just bring the order on and drop the 'southies" order off with them when I leave. If you can't get here by 3:30, I'm open to people picking up post 10pm.

Can:

sanfords

ejaustin

Daniel

mdavis375

JeeperTy

dapettit

chrisfowler99

chiu

cmanning

don duncan

austinaquaman

LiLS

Markisthebeast

Bill B

pickup before 3:30 ?

I have a mtg in Bastrop on Wednesday night that I cannot change. I didn't look at my calendar when Vivid suggested Wednesday, thinking I could remember what is on my calendar. On Wednesday, I'll be unavailable from 3:30-10p.

So we have 2 options:

1. Switch to a Thursday delivery. My day is wide open then so I can be here all day.

2. If everyone but the "southies" can pickup before 3:30, then I'll just bring the order on and drop the 'southies" order off with them when I leave. If you can't get here by 3:30, I'm open to people picking up post 10pm.

Can:

sanfords

ejaustin

Daniel

mdavis375

JeeperTy

dapettit

chrisfowler99

chiu

cmanning

don duncan

austinaquaman

LiLS

Markisthebeast

Bill B

I can.

I could conceivably pick up around lunch Wed, but don't have enough room to float everything for the southies so they would have to remain packaged until pickup. I'm finished with work around 7pm.

As long as I have a window of a couple hours, I should be able to pick up from Mark's. I work nearby. So either day would work for me.

ej

ej-

The window would be from 11-3:30, so that should give you plenty of time.

mike-

I can breakout the southies' stuff and repackage it in the box w/the cool pack so the temp stays steady. Our last shipment got lost and was in the box for 48hrs and did fine.

I can pick up over lunch and place them in a cooler for the rest of the work day. I am usually south again @ 5:30 and could meet on the way home or at my house. I have another large order being delivered to my work that day so I will need to get them all home quickly.

I will not be able to make it to your house by 3:30pm. Do you think you can drop it off at my work on your way to Bastrop? I am off of 35 and ben white, which is kind of on your way to bastrop. ;)

So we have 2 options:

Can:

sanfords

ejaustin

Daniel

mdavis375

JeeperTy

dapettit

chrisfowler99

chiu

cmanning

don duncan

austinaquaman

LiLS

Markisthebeast

Bill B

I will not be able to make it to your house by 3:30pm. Do you think you can drop it off at my work on your way to Bastrop? I am off of 35 and ben white, which is kind of on your way to bastrop. ;)

chiu-

Could you grab your order from southside? I usually take the tollway to Bastrop so coming back to I-35 would make me have to leave here earlier.

i should have no trouble being there by 3:30.the offer to be there when it arrives and help stands for weds as well.

chiu-

Could you grab your order from southside? I usually take the tollway to Bastrop so coming back to I-35 would make me have to leave here earlier.

i