Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 4!

mcallahan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I want to play too. Here's my shopping list so far unless some sale items peak my interest Wednesday morning.

Aquatic Dream Zoas- $24.99

Cherry Bomb Zoas- $28.99

Hobgoblin Zoas- $26.99

Dragonfly Zoas- $32.99

Dendrophyllia (LPS frag)- $44.99 (unless everyone thinks the sun polyps are a better pick)

Red Flowerpot (LPS frag)- $39.99

Total: $198.94

Total with 10% discount: $179.05

Bag fee: 180.05

Let me know if my math is correct Mark. I can drop off $180 anytime before or after work (8-9am or 5-7pm) today, tomorrow, or Thursday. Just let me know what works for you and thanks for organizing this.

Ty

Oh man, I want to play too. Here's my shopping list so far unless some sale items peak my interest Wednesday morning.

Cherry Bomb Zoas- $28.99

Hobgoblin Zoas- $26.99

Dragonfly Zoas- $32.99

Dendrophyllia (LPS frag)- $44.99 (unless everyone thinks the sun polyps are a better pick)

Total: $198.94

Total with 10% discount: $179.05

Bag fee: 180.05

Let me know if my math is correct Mark. I can drop off $180 anytime before or after work (8-9am or 5-7pm) today, tomorrow, or Thursday. Just let me know what works for you and thanks for organizing this.

Ty

Ty-

Why don't you plan on coming by Wednesday evening after the specials for the week are posted. That way you can see what you might want. Hopefully other people who want to pay cash will come by as well that night...my neighbors are going to think i'm running drugs! :)

I'm guessing that since you're planning on ordering on Friday we're figuring on Monday shipping for a Tuesday delivery?

Yep. Ultimately it will depend on what we order in case they don't have something in stock that might be on the way. If it doesn't ship MOnday for Tues, it will ship Wed for Thurs.

Sounds great Mark. I'll take a quick look at any sales online at vivid Wednesday morning and just plan on dropping by around 5:30pm Wednesday evening if it works for you. If it's too early, I can always swing by after dinner probably around 8pm since I will still be in your area. Let me know which one works best for you. Thanks.

Ty

Pretty sure this is going to be my order:

Flame Angel - Small: 1.5-2.5: $49.99

Aquatic Dream Zoos - 5 polyp frag: $24.99

Alien Moon Favia - Frag: 1 polyp: $34.99

Minty Fresh Favites - 3/4" Frag: $27.99

Hulk Zoanthids - 16-20 Polyps: $37.99

Subtotal: $175.95

-10%: 158.36

I'll be taking another look tomorrow to see what the sale is, though...I reserve the right to change my mind up to the point that I pay. :)

Pretty sure this is going to be my order:

Minty Fresh Favites - 3/4" Frag: $27.99

Subtotal: $175.95

-10%: 158.36

I'll be taking another look tomorrow to see what the sale is, though...I reserve the right to change my mind up to the point that I pay. :)

we posted at the same time! check the sale today!!

we posted at the same time! check the sale today!!

Changing my current order. Changing the Minty Fresh Favites to Firefly Echinopora:

Firefly Echinopora - Frag: 1"-1.25": $26.99

Subtotal: $174.95

-10%: $157.46

Changing my current order. Changing the Minty Fresh Favites to Firefly Echinopora:

Firefly Echinopora - Frag: 1"-1.25": $26.99

Subtotal: $174.95

-10%: $157.46

Total: $157.46

+box: $158.46

+3%: $163.21

Where do I paypal?

Alright, didn't see anything on sale this week of interest but unfortunately I ran back across the tube anemone I forgot I wanted. So, add that lil' sucker to the order.

Cherry Bomb Zoas- $28.99

Hobgoblin Zoas- $26.99

Dragonfly Zoas- $32.99

Purple Tube Anemone(small)- $34.99

Total: $233.93

Total with 10% discount: $210.54

Bag fee: $211.54

I'll drop the money off tomorrow after work, about 5:30ish Mark. I'll give you a ring to let you know I'm coming. Thanks!

If the people who are paying cash want to come by tonight (Wednesday), please send me a PM and let me know what time and I'll give you my address. Thursday night works as well.

Interested in a few things dry good and live. Does the free shipping and discount apply to dry goods/equipment as well?

Interested in a few things dry good and live. Does the free shipping and discount apply to dry goods/equipment as well?

The 10% off does NOT apply to dry goods. I don't think the free shipping does either. The reason being that the dry goods shipment lags behind the livestock shipment.

I'll 2x check on the free shipping for dry goods tho.

Mark, concern that prices have changes on several items since I placed my original "desired" list. Are they matching the previous prices?

Tonga Fighting Conch Size: 1"-1.5" $ 3.99 x 1 = $ 3.99

Astrea Snail Size: 1/2”- 3/4" $ 0.99 x 3 = $ 2.97

Sun Polyps(Tubastrea aurea) Frag 1" - 1.5" $19.99

Red Flowerpot Coral (Goniopora sp.) 3/4" Frag: $39.99

Atomic Green Zoanthids (Zoanthus sp.) Frag 10-12 polyps: $ 22.99

Acanthastrea Echinata (acanthastrea sp.) Size: 2"-3" $34.99

Whisker Coral Size: 3 polyps $ 29.99

White Lightning Sponge (Ptilocaulis sp.) Frag: 2"- 2.5" $ 34.99 (Mark, can you see if this will be avail?)

For example, the fighting conch was on sale for 3.99, shows as $7.99 now

Mike - Snails were 50% off last week as part of their weekly special.

Understood, but the whisker coral changed price as well, so I was curious how this works. For example, they're holding the White Lightning Sponge for me, but if the price had gone up would I get the "hold" price or the new higher price?

Adjusting my order....