Group buy pick up location

Robb in Austin

Group buy pick up location  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check. If you let us know when you receive the order, I might elect to zip out to your place for my lunch hour.

ej

Just a quick note. This is the list I have of folks in this order. Please confirm.

ACampbell-check

Dena-check

Capt Obvious

Jbrougher

azcummins-check

ReeferMadness

Entropy

ejaustin-check

mikemcd

nemirn

richie

BillB

innate1

kkiel02

Reybeast

Oh yeah, almost forgot. There is a delivery fee of 1 good(Not lonestar/bud/coors/nattylight/etc!) beer per item delivered! :(

7950 Research Blvd

SW corner of 183/Lamar interchange. It's on the southbound frontage road. There is a bingo hall, planet fitness in the same center. Used to be a chinese buffet place there too but it burned down a few years ago. Take the Lamar exit off 183 and it will drop you right there.

We have GOT to work on your definition of good beer.

Beast? Really?

What's next, PBR? Black Label? Plain Schiltz?(Is this even available?) Mickeys?

Robb I think you have talked yourself out of a beer. I don't drink and it looks like your definition of a 'good beer' is pretty much 'if you can buy it as a single, it's not a 'good beer' :( How about Root Beer?

Bill

7950 Research Blvd

SW corner of 183/Lamar interchange. It's on the southbound frontage road. There is a bingo hall, planet fitness in the same center. Used to be a chinese buffet place there too but it burned down a few years ago. Take the Lamar exit off 183 and it will drop you right there.

Actually coming from the north if you get off of 183 at the North Lamar exit, it is going to be VERY difficult to make your way over to turn right in time to turn right, during 5:00 traffic. I believe you need to get off at the exit after the Burnet Rd exit.

Actually I am going to be there at 5. If anyone wants me to pick up their stuff and bring it back to the LCP area I would be happy too. I do not pay for the tollway so I will be driving home, in Leander, right past Innate One for instance.

Bill - 784-4475

I am looking at the street view, and I think if you jump the median you could make that right turn into the parking lot pretty easy taking the Lamar exit. You might lose some car pieces and all, but you can make it! :( See ya'll at 5pm.

You can make the turn from the off ramp into the parking lot but ya gotta have some luck. If no traffic is coming down the frontage road, it's a clean shot. If there is traffic it's easier to either do a u turn under 183 or take the right at the ligh and double back that way.

Or just have a 4x4 and bulldoze your way through. :(

Heh.

But to do it properly you have to be texting while doing it.

I saw a bozo going down 290 towards 35 while doing something on his laptop! I was stunned. He had it on some type of rest, like the ones the cops have, and was one handing it. I figured when I first noticed him driving ~15mph under the limit he was on the phone. Nope. Raising the bar I guess. He wasn't a cop either, just some random business type.

Heh.

But to do it properly you have to be texting while doing it.

I saw a bozo going down 290 towards 35 while doing something on his laptop! I was stunned. He had it on some type of rest, like the ones the cops have, and was one handing it. I figured when I first noticed him driving ~15mph under the limit he was on the phone. Nope. Raising the bar I guess. He wasn't a cop either, just some random business type.

He was probably submitting his resume as quick as he could before the 5000 other people applied to the same job!