Winter (technically Spring) Frag Swap - Mar 23, 2019: 9am - 1pm

mFrame

2 hours ago, stoneroller said:

I haven't set up a frag tank at a swap in a few years. @Roy V, fellow Buda/Kyle reefer, loaned me his setup that holds about 100 frags. Thanks Roy. I plan on bringing a mix of SPS (mostly acros and a couple of months), LPS (chalices, euphyllia, and favia), and a few zoanthids if there is room. 

Go ahead and bring those zoas and euphyllias!  For a change, I'm looking for softies for my 10 gallon nano.  😁

As a matter of fact, I'll put this out there:  If anyone has any of these available I'd be interested.  Send me a PM:

Utter Chaos
Rastas
Magicians
Blondies
Oxides
Blue hornets
Candy apple reds
Oompa loompas
Fruit loops
Eagle eyes
Wows

Guessing venmo might work too...since there are no charges on either end. I'll bring cash to limit myself...then use venmo when I run out of cash. [emoji14]

That’s probably what I’ll do, I’ll set my self a “budget” in cash then end up spending 3x that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I'm not setting up a table, but I do have some frags if anyone is interested in trading for livestock or cash. Have: GSP, ORA Sour Apple Birdsnest, Atlantis Meteor Shower, WWC Bizzarro, ORA Tricolor Valida, Purple Stylophora, Jedi Mindtrick Montipora, ORA Elkhorn, JF Grape Juice. Looking for: A. Desalwii, Ultimate Efflo, Cali Tort, or Strawberry Shortcake. Also looking for a Naso Tang. PM if interested.

I bought this off another member and may break it apart, it’s too big for my tank. Would anyone be interested for trading zoas/acros for a bigger chunk? I will be at the meet. It’s mariculted and looks like a poor man’s ASD milli

b607a44530f0acc82202369b54bcbde8.jpg

14 hours ago, enzo1028 said:

I bought this off another member and may break it apart, it’s too big for my tank. Would anyone be interested for trading zoas/acros for a bigger chunk? I will be at the meet. It’s mariculted and looks like a poor man’s ASD milli

Got any other pictures? Hard to see the colors.

Guest Unlimited Color Corals
On 3/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, enzo1028 said:

b607a44530f0acc82202369b54bcbde8.jpg

Bring what you have with you I will trade. For sure looks like an ASD that might just need a little more cooking. 

Guest Unlimited Color Corals
On 3/17/2019 at 12:25 PM, Sierra Bravo said:

As a matter of fact, I'll put this out there:  If anyone has any of these available I'd be interested.  Send me a PM:

Utter Chaos
Rastas
Magicians
Blondies
Oxides
Blue hornets
Candy apple reds
Oompa loompas
Fruit loops
Eagle eyes
Wows

I can supply you with that whole pack minus the CAR's and WOW's... 

56 minutes ago, Guest Unlimited Color Corals said:

I can supply you with that whole pack minus the CAR's and WOW's... 

Thanks for responding  - I will send you a PM.  🙂

Actually - I can't since you are here as a guest.  Best way to message you?

Edited by Sierra Bravo