Winter (technically Spring) Frag Swap - Mar 23, 2019: 9am - 1pm

mFrame

2 hours ago, stoneroller said:

I haven't set up a frag tank at a swap in a few years. @Roy V, fellow Buda/Kyle reefer, loaned me his setup that holds about 100 frags. Thanks Roy. I plan on bringing a mix of SPS (mostly acros and a couple of months), LPS (chalices, euphyllia, and favia), and a few zoanthids if there is room. 

Go ahead and bring those zoas and euphyllias!  For a change, I'm looking for softies for my 10 gallon nano.  😁

Guessing venmo might work too...since there are no charges on either end. I'll bring cash to limit myself...then use venmo when I run out of cash. [emoji14]

That’s probably what I’ll do, I’ll set my self a “budget” in cash then end up spending 3x that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I'm not setting up a table, but I do have some frags if anyone is interested in trading for livestock or cash. Have: GSP, ORA Sour Apple Birdsnest, Atlantis Meteor Shower, WWC Bizzarro, ORA Tricolor Valida, Purple Stylophora, Jedi Mindtrick Montipora, ORA Elkhorn, JF Grape Juice. Looking for: A. Desalwii, Ultimate Efflo, Cali Tort, or Strawberry Shortcake. Also looking for a Naso Tang. PM if interested.

I bought this off another member and may break it apart, it’s too big for my tank. Would anyone be interested for trading zoas/acros for a bigger chunk? I will be at the meet. It’s mariculted and looks like a poor man’s ASD milli

b607a44530f0acc82202369b54bcbde8.jpg

14 hours ago, enzo1028 said:

I bought this off another member and may break it apart, it’s too big for my tank. Would anyone be interested for trading zoas/acros for a bigger chunk? I will be at the meet. It’s mariculted and looks like a poor man’s ASD milli

Got any other pictures? Hard to see the colors.

Guest Unlimited Color Corals
On 3/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, enzo1028 said:

b607a44530f0acc82202369b54bcbde8.jpg

Bring what you have with you I will trade. For sure looks like an ASD that might just need a little more cooking. 

Guest Unlimited Color Corals
On 3/17/2019 at 12:25 PM, Sierra Bravo said:

As a matter of fact, I'll put this out there:  If anyone has any of these available I'd be interested.  Send me a PM:

Utter Chaos
Rastas
Magicians
Blondies
Oxides
Blue hornets
Candy apple reds
Oompa loompas
Fruit loops
Eagle eyes
Wows

I can supply you with that whole pack minus the CAR's and WOW's... 

56 minutes ago, Guest Unlimited Color Corals said:

I can supply you with that whole pack minus the CAR's and WOW's... 

Thanks for responding  - I will send you a PM.  🙂

Actually - I can't since you are here as a guest.  Best way to message you?

Edited by Sierra Bravo