Which video recording format is more visually appealling?

FarmerTy

Favorite Video Format  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello ARC family,

I need your guys help. It's very important and I would like the opinions from the best of the best of reefers... which is why I am polling this wonderful group.

Which video is more pleasing to you eyes? Please vote in my poll at the top of the page. For you tapatalk users, it means you may have to login on a desktop!

1080p @ 60 fps

4k @ 30 fps

Like I said, very important... we're talking changing the scope and direction of my video recording habits for the next couple of years! whistle.gif

I couldn't see much difference between the two. I picked 1080 x 60 fps since if something is moving fast it should give a clearer picture than 30 fps with slow motion. If I was watching it on a screen capable of displaying 4K I'd go with the 4K x 30 fps.

Unless someone is watching on a 4K monitor, it's hard to believe the 4K could possibly be better since you're not watching it in 4K and the frame rate is half the 1080p...

1080p looks better to me on a 1080p monitor at full resolution. Is everyone making sure they're watching the video on the highest setting? Youtube was showing them at a lower quality when I initially started watching them.

Unless someone is watching on a 4K monitor, it's hard to believe the 4K could possibly be better since you're not watching it in 4K and the frame rate is half the 1080p...

1080p looks better to me on a 1080p monitor at full resolution. Is everyone making sure they're watching the video on the highest setting? Youtube was showing them at a lower quality when I initially started watching them.

Thanks for the tip, I re-watched them but updated the settings on my youtube player.

4k was still better.

Archived