What's your favorite wrasse?

FarmerTy

If I could get any wrasse then I would get a group of Scott's. They would be safe with inverts too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm leaning towards a Scotts or an exquisite at this point.

That thing grows to like 2' doesn't it?

I'm not sure but I think you should get one and find out. You will just need like a 24" sand bed.rofl.gif
He'd poop and it would blow up my 24" tall skimmer at the seams.

That thing grows to like 2' doesn't it?

I'm not sure but I think you should get one and find out. You will just need like a 24" sand bed.rofl.gif
He'd poop and it would blow up my 24" tall skimmer at the seams.

He's a Thalasoma. Cave Sleeper. He'll probably cure your tank of all of the little fish and inverts too.

My favorite right now is my Blue Flasher. He's fairly new to the tank and is so gorgeous with a little actinic light, especially when he puts his fins up exactly like in the picture Reburn posted. He is buddies with the Ruby Head I got at the same time out of the same tank at the Dome.

I love Melanaris too but the one I had turned into a bully and then wouldn't die, so all the fish I had for what seemed like years was just him and a two spot hogfish he chose to put up with. Every time I tried to add a fish they would die. On the plus side, they keep the tank flatworm free.

Mystery's are also very interesting, and I would love a leopard but I don't want to deal with even a 2" sand bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived