Thank you, im new also but been reading post for mo.

saltwater snoopy

Everything in my world moves slow I started setting up my tanks about 4 mo. Ago I'm disabled an things are a bit tight ,But like a dog with a bone I've been upgrade to bigger tank and reading a lot, also many visits to the local reef pet stores : ) it been a lot of fun rt now I have small tanks a 29 g bio and a 40 g just as starter tanks, no corals an frags yet but maybe by new years , I look forward to meetings an posting my 1st salt tanks, till then I'll keep looking in in all the awesome posts of other members tanks Thank you for having such a cool place for Austin reefer join, Paul or saltwater snoopy peace have a great Christmas

• 3 weeks later...

Thought id check in , thing are coming along still gathering stuff for my two tank got a skimmer in and waiting on a light upgrade to be delivered : ) the closer i get the more i want to due before i put water in , lol learning alot about different setups but need to keep it in my budget, the real learning will be up keep, and different coral and softy care so much to learn abit overwhelmed lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived