FarmerTy Frag pack - SOLD OUT!!!

FarmerTy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't sell all these... I'm gonna need (like how I put the urgency in there) one of these. :)

You're already capitalizing on 2 free frags sir and a VIP direct-dial line to FarmerTy! Use your perks and call-in a reserve! [emoji6]

Quantities updated. I'm doing this until next weekend and then the rest can be found at a local fish store near you. [emoji6]

I don't think people realize how big those ASD Funky Purple War Coral frags really are. Most are 2" across at minimum!

eabbc4ae81d79e3ec920d8c009b3bafe.jpg

a63f827fb76885d9531a28ed7b4dd400.jpg

For you crazy southies that want a pack but don't want to drive up to the frozen north, I'll be attending the Build My LED factory tour tonight at 7:30pm and can meet you there at 7pm with your pack if you'd like. Just PM me if it interests you.

Updated quantities in 1st and 2nd post. Have 1 forest fire frag available now. Out this weekend for pickup but should be mostly available next week. Anything not sold by next weekend is headed to a LFS near you.

• 2 weeks later...

Short Asian guys and godzilla typically don't mix but since you're a doctor and doctors are typically trustworthy, I'll risk it. [emoji41]

PM'ed.

You don't know what kind of doctor he is. Sure he could be a medical doctor with their ethics, but he could just as easily have a phD in city devastation.

I like to look past his troubled, city destroying younger years and focus more on his saving the earth, CG-dominated glory years instead. Everyone deserves a second chance.

He even bettered himself and went back to school.

Archived