Cheers

Dogfish

Cheers

My name is Dana and I recently moved to Wimbeley from San Francisco. I had to give up my 125g in the move to here. Im looking forward to meeting all the fine folks here at ARC. In the next few months I hope to start on my new tank build, now that its stopped raining like crazy. (I had a few problems with my yard washing down the hill.) I see that you are having the big C4 next Sat which I plan on attending.

See you there.

Thanks for all the hello's.

Funny thing about tank pictures. I had some on my phone that i took when I was selling everything. When I left the company I was working for, they were kind enought to give me the iPhone and number I had for the last 10+ years. However when it went into my name, I discovered they had wiped it clean. Contacts, pictures, apps ..all were gone. No more pictures of Nemo, Dory, or Pierre and their coral home. I do have a picture users might like. I took this the other day when it arrived. Thats a Pepsi can next to it.

post-4048-0-09414800-1434241348_thumb.gi

They were kind enought to give me the iPhone and number I had for the last 10+ years. However when it went into my name, I discovered they had wiped it clean. Contacts, pictures, apps ..all were gone. No more pictures of Nemo, Dory, or Pierre and their coral home.

Still have any friends in IT at the company? They might be able to login to your iphone company account and retrieve the content from backup?

Archived