coral colonies wanted

cyrus

Agreed, let me rephrase, I have several quarantine tanks waiting for corals back in El Paso. I have 3 reef aquariums on top of the qts, one of which is a 6 month old aged empty 120g waiting to happen reef. I'm on this side of Texas for a few weeks and wanted to pick up some of what El Paso doesn't have to offer. This topic hasn't been opened for debate however so if your not selling don't bother trolling. Thanks!

Break-

Update: Sherman RBTA and large kryptonite candy canes are at the top of my list atm.

Not sure how long exactly you'll be here but if you stay long enough for the June 20th Capital City Coral Corral you'll def not go home empty handed :3

I know Ty had some Kryptonite Cany Canes but I think he sold out of all of his frags. Not sure who would have a Sherman right now.

If you're into zoas, Phamilys zoa garden is the place to go! Literally every size frag of every size zoa you can imagine. Insane stuff!

I can give you links to some of the threads selling what you want in a bit. Headed out to work now.

What part of El Paso are you from? My family has three houses out there (but I honestly couldnt tell you in what area lol) but closeish to the mountains. I havent visited in years. Miss that place.

I have not been over there but I've seen on the forum that both aquadome and River City Aquatics have been getting in maricultured colonies recently.

It might help get responses if you were more specific about what kinds of corals you are looking for

Not sure how long exactly you'll be here but if you stay long enough for the June 20th Capital City Coral Corral you'll def not go home empty handed :3

I know Ty had some Kryptonite Cany Canes but I think he sold out of all of his frags. Not sure who would have a Sherman right now.

If you're into zoas, Phamilys zoa garden is the place to go! Literally every size frag of every size zoa you can imagine. Insane stuff!

I can give you links to some of the threads selling what you want in a bit. Headed out to work now.

What part of El Paso are you from? My family has three houses out there (but I honestly couldnt tell you in what area lol) but closeish to the mountains. I havent visited in years. Miss that place.

I'm out on memorial day, I've talked with ty and Pham already and looks like a hit on the sherman. El paso isn't bad for a desert, just super far from the ocean lol

I still have a super saiyan colony, due to no show, and a green dragon across with blue tip. if u r interested, u can text me.

Vu

Pictures?

Archived