Hello!

DadOfTwo

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tony and just moved here from California with my wife and two kids! I have been out of the reef scene for the last 5+ years and now that we finally bought a house the wife has given me the green light to get a tank again! I'm looking at something in the 125-180 gallon range. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a builder local to the Austin area. I'm looking for a long tank and on the shorter side Euro-braced. Something similar to this tank.

Thank you in advance and looking forward to getting know everyone better and learn from everyone.

post-3950-0-92119700-1429046791_thumb.pn

Welcome! There aren't any local builders per se, but most of the LFSs can take delivery of tanks out of dallas (DAS maybe?) if you want to go that route. You can always get one of the major tank manufacturers to ship as well. Several members with large tanks have gone that route.

Thank you for the fast responses! I came across Niko's reef today on Yelp and want going to check them out. I'll have to look through the for sale section and see if there is anything that stands out. I'm looking for a very minimalist look :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived