Reefcleaners.org Group Buy

MantaFan

Since I've gotten such good response already I'm happy to order today. I live in Lakeway, but I can look into meeting in Bee Cave area.

Sascha,

I don't know that there's enough for a volume discount, so my main goal was to spread out the cost of Express shipping.

PM me you order and I'll get it out today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to take away from this thread, but I'm going to need to do the same in a couple weeks, if there are others that are not quite ready, or want a North Austin/Round Rock pickup.

I'll probably have to do the same, Ty. My schedule is pretty busy during the week this week if you don't mind helping me out.

PM'd

It's your guy's middle man upcharge... do what you want with it. [emoji6]

I can pick up yours too. Just putting it out there but I'll be leaving them in the bag until you pickup. These sucker aren't touching my tank water until I'm all clear on the velvet in two weeks.

Waiting to hear back from crendon2003... We're $40 short of free shipping. If I don't hear back tonight from anyone else I'll place the order tomorrow morning.

We've got enough for free shipping and group buy, so this is going to be easy. I'll call RC this morning to confirm the order and PM each of you your total. Thanks!

Archived