Great Austin Dinner

+1 on everything.

Chuys still always makes my list. They have the best Mexican martinis and mojitos.

So does hula hut.

Jasper's and kona grill are good but they are white table cloth type places with according prices.

Dart bowl is super top secret how dare you put it out there :)

Dans hamburgers is good to.

Huts is great.

Juan in a million for the best breakfast tacos.

Haha well then. I'm in Austin the wife is at her first client appointment and I'll chilling at Starbucks for the time being.

I have to admit I'm kind of over whelmed by all these choices. My wife had me explain what Cajun food is and asked if its hot and if it's seafood? Two things she doesn't like. Bless her little east Texas heart. I really want to do that but I'm sure she'll never let me pick a place to eat again.

My wife and I enjoy North at lot... delicious Italian food and great atmosphere... though maybe not the local Austin dive you may be looking for. There is the Whole Foods at the Domain which has some tasty food there and also a nice beer selection as well.

Maudies is always good.

Ha alright guys, it's quite the surprise.

After the Aqua Dome we headed towards the domain. I've always told Cassity about how awesome whole foods was and it was right next door. So we went inside and had some pizza, went by the beer section and my father is a big juicer and when she saw there was a juice bar we also got a juice. We hit up the domain and afterwards she said she was still too full to go eat.

But we should be back not next week but the week after. I was just here last week for a conference and hit up Juan and a million.

But whole foods was a crazy success!

Did I win something? [emoji16]

A nice piece of GSP! Send me your address And I'll get it to ya.

By the time we left the weather was bad and hard to see. So instead of trying to diving somewhere else to find a dive we headed back. Plus my wife said it was too cold to park and go anywhere else.

Ty next time I'm in town. I'll buy you a coffee.

Woohoo! GSP! I'm going to put it right in the middle of my rock work and do a time lapse video of how long it takes to devour my entire rockwork. [emoji6]

That's not cool that the cold kept you guys from really enjoying Austin. At least you don't live too far away.

Yeah, she's gets cold super easy. We were in California last year during the summer and she thought it was way to cold and it was around 78. But last night was a lot colder than 78 plus the rain. We did put together the list and will be making an effort to go to one each time we both go together. She also going to try to make her appointments earlier in the morning so we have more free time.

We actually talked about me trying to search out a post doc in the area and her work is fairly flexiable so she can work in any big city but Austin Waco, killen, new braunfels is her area now.

We did talk about how shady the dart bowl sounded because it was listed as a bowling alley.

Within 15 mins of getting home she was out. I don't think she would have stayed out much longer.

We did talk about how shady the dart bowl sounded because it was listed as a bowling alley.

The Dart Bowl is a bowling alley, which is one of the reasons it's such a big secret. The first time someone told me to go there I was like, "Really? Eat at a bowling alley?" It's worth the trip.

Archived