Sam's SPS 150gallon

SAM

SAM - I am curious about your lighting schedule. What time of day do you turn them on/off?

It start ramping on at 8am and off at midnight but only at full for about 4hrs or so during the day. The intensity greatly vary through out the day. I used the default program that came with the Radion.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have an estimate for the amount of frags you will have at the swap this Sunday?

Not exactly sure at this point. Probably will have anywhere from 70 to 100+ frags.

Wuh? I'm a member of Sam's club. All my SPS purchases are discounted for being a member.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hate to disappoint you buddy but Sam Walton wasn't into reef keeping. You have the wrong club. But if it makes you feel better, you can buy from me in bulk for a 20% discount off retail price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those aren't frags! That's a good year or two of growth right there! How well does your sixline wrasse behave?

Quite well. It does its job and help my acro stay healthy[emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Sam! Is that an acropora navini? Why didn't you bring a frag to Tan My? Haha. Looks great!

Haven't figure it out it. Definitely look more deep water type though

• 1 month later...

Sam, I got blue green Hyacinthus from you a couple months ago. Starting to color up nice. Do you have a shot of your mother colony?

Sorry that's one of the colony I had chopped up due to space but Clay took most of the frags I had left and I only got a small frag left myself lol

Archived