Howdy

Veni Vidi Vici

Just wanted to say hello,

I dont have a tank set up at the moment,I havent set it back up since moving to San Antonio ...mostly because my 125 cracked during the move, Anyway im getting ready to build a 110 with 75 sump/refugium and thought I would say hi before I started.

Todd

Welcome bummer on the tank. SInce you need a new tank GO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! punk.gif

Believe me.I would love to go 180 or bigger but my other half...the sane half is keeping a close eye on my extreamist hobby tendancys. It all starterd with "i think i want a gold fish" and ended up with a125 gal. custom built reef tank.grin.png I like the dimentions of this tank,48"x24"x25" . I started out already buy jumping from a 24"x24"x24" cube to this tank and then sanity aka my wife steped in and told me if I get anything over 48" I get to sleep in it. I cant find a 48'x48"anywhere!

Welcome bummer on the tank. SInce you need a new tank GO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! punk.gif

Believe me.I would love to go 180 or bigger but my other half...the sane half is keeping a close eye on my extreamist hobby tendancys. It all starterd with "i think i want a gold fish" and ended up with a125 gal. custom built reef tank.grin.png I like the dimentions of this tank,48"x24"x25" . I started out already buy jumping from a 24"x24"x24" cube to this tank and then sanity aka my wife steped in and told me if I get anything over 48" I get to sleep in it. I cant find a 48'x48"anywhere!

Just tell her the bigger the tank the more for corals. More corals, more frags. more frags, more money. It become cyclical, money goes out, money comes in. perfect. and when all esle fails just say please.gif

Welcome bummer on the tank. SInce you need a new tank GO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Believe me.I would love to go 180 or bigger but my other half...the sane half is keeping a close eye on my extreamist hobby tendancys. It all starterd with "i think i want a gold fish" and ended up with a125 gal. custom built reef tank.:grin: I like the dimentions of this tank,48"x24"x25" . I started out already buy jumping from a 24"x24"x24" cube to this tank and then sanity aka my wife steped in and told me if I get anything over 48" I get to sleep in it. I cant find a 48'x48"anywhere!

You can tell her she's already being a wet blanket so she may as well be in there with you.

You can tell her she's already being a wet blanket so she may as well be in there with you.

Shes 1/3 Sicilian 1/3 American Indian 1/3 phycotic.....can you tell he for me?bye.gif

Shes 1/3 Sicilian 1/3 American Indian 1/3 phycotic.....can you tell he for me?bye.gif

My wife is Italian, I am 1/4 American Indian and my ex-wife is crazy so I think I could talk to her for you. lol

My wife is Italian, I am 1/4 American Indian and my ex-wife is crazy so I think I could talk to her for you. lol

Bahahah! Your a survivor ,therefore you should know better .lol

Welcome to the club.

Interesting handle. Not to many people know Latin. I came, I saw, I conquered. Who is credited with saying that?

Thank you....Julius Caesar would have been credited with saying this.

BTW you can put me in the Not knowing Latin category. I like it...it fits and it sounds better in latin .smile.png

Welcome to the club.

Interesting handle. Not to many people know Latin. I came, I saw, I conquered. Who is credited with saying that?

BTW you can put me in the Not knowing Latin category. I like it...it fits and it sounds better in latin .:)

If that's you, what's your wife's handle? "can't conquer crazy"?

I'm assuming you and your wife have a sense of humor.

Welcome to the club.

BTW you can put me in the Not knowing Latin category. I like it...it fits and it sounds better in latin .smile.png

If that's you, what's your wife's handle? "can't conquer crazy"?

I'm assuming you and your wife have a sense of humor.

lol.... that about sums it up.

Welcome bummer on the tank. SInce you need a new tank GO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Believe me.I would love to go 180 or bigger but my other half...the sane half is keeping a close eye on my extreamist hobby tendancys. It all starterd with "i think i want a gold fish" and ended up with a125 gal. custom built reef tank.:grin: I like the dimentions of this tank,48"x24"x25" . I started out already buy jumping from a 24"x24"x24" cube to this tank and then sanity aka my wife steped in and told me if I get anything over 48" I get to sleep in it. I cant find a 48'x48"anywhere!

Shes 1/3 Sicilian 1/3 American Indian 1/3 phycotic.....can you tell he for me?:bye:

Yea I have been able to get by. I do have a great wife that is into the tank as much as I am. So when I went from a 90 to a 180 she was like go for it.

Yea I have been able to get by. I do have a great wife that is into the tank as much as I am. So when I went from a 90 to a 180 she was like go for it.

My wife likes my tank too she just hates 35 gal brute containers and garden hoses running through her living room lol.

I teed off the toilet inlet in the downstairs bathroom to run a garden hose to the tanks. If I was classy I would get a quick release house and make it look neater, but I ain't.

Haha! if I have to I would syphon out of the bowl for water.

I teed off the toilet inlet in the downstairs bathroom to run a garden hose to the tanks. If I was classy I would get a quick release house and make it look neater, but I ain't.

Haha! if I have to I would syphon out of the bowl for water.

Hope you have one of those bulb symphony starters...yikes.

Archived