Hello Austin

Nano Reefer Ky

Hello ARC. I moved to Austin about a year ago and wasn't able to bring my tank with me. So after a year of waiting I was able to start reefing again. I am glad to find a local reefing forum to join and discuss topics on. Thank you for having me.

I just started an Innovative Marine Nuvo 30 about 2 months ago and everything is progressing nicely. Here is a couple pics of my set up and most current FTS.

post-3567-0-49623200-1394042434_thumb.jp

post-3567-0-20346800-1394042442_thumb.jp

post-3567-0-59056700-1394042449_thumb.jp

Welcome. This group has been such a huge help in me getting my tanks up and running. Always lots of good advice and people willing to help. It looks like you are a fan of snails lol

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like I will enjoy it here. It's really cool you guys have monthly meetings. I will definately have to go to some of them. Thank you for the invite!

madsalt - and those are only the snails the pistal shrimp didn't take into his cave. He took all of the dead shells into his cave so I wouldn't have to remove them. I just bought the recomended amount from reefcleaners (I think I seen their ad on this forum) and there may have been a few extras in the order lol.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like I will enjoy it here. It's really cool you guys have monthly meetings. I will definately have to go to some of them. Thank you for the invite!

madsalt - and those are only the snails the pistal shrimp didn't take into his cave. He took all of the dead shells into his cave so I wouldn't have to remove them. I just bought the recomended amount from reefcleaners (I think I seen their ad on this forum) and there may have been a few extras in the order lol.

I have a 180 and I think I have maybe 20 (all types) total in my tank with 5 blue leg crabs and two conchs

Archived