Lesson Learned, QT your fish...... :(

Juiceman

New water or water from a proven clean system. Adding water from your DT will have parasites in it. From your posts it sounds hopefull but it takes a week or more to have a good idea how well your fish are recovering.

Man sorry about the hippo :-( that really stinks. Cupramine works really well for treatment, I would recommend picking up seachems copper test kit and testing the copper levels once a week if you can. It also helps if your doing a lot of water changes to keep it at the recommended level.

We'll all other qt'd fish are doing noticeably better, swimming around and eating more. Purple tang is still showing signs but eating well and visits the cleaner wrasse and shrimp on the regular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like everyone's going to be ok. All qt'd fish have no signs of parasites and are eating well, fish in the display are looking better by the day and have less and less on them. I'm going to do the full qt and no add the infected back in until the tangs in the display are parasite free

Looks like everyone's going to be ok. All qt'd fish have no signs of parasites and are eating well, fish in the display are looking better by the day and have less and less on them. I'm going to do the full qt and no add the infected back in until the tangs in the display are parasite free

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!!!

Archived