My Turn

Grog

Ok,

Today is my turn to play the "What is this thing game?" Two gray and green objects in my sand bed. The green is totally radioactive green, better than radioactive dragon eyes or my frogspawn. They are about 1/8" - 1/4" long and do not appear to be moving.

post-2370-0-12034700-1386627791_thumb.jp

Could be, the shape is similar but much smaller and I see no damaged heads. Plus the color is way more vivid than the colonies I have. Do they spit out 'babies'?

Thinking more and looking at them more... It could very well be damaged frogspawn tissue and the colors are appearing more intense when not inflated. Strange. I wonder who did thatcrab.gif

Yes, color will be more intense due to the contracted tissue. I would say it is damaged Frogspawn from my experience with the way it looks. It could be caused by a fish picking at the frogspawn or another coral causing warfare close by.

+1 on the damaged frogspawn. I've had mine do the same thing and the broken tips do seem extra colorful.

Did the tips reproduce or did they die? When red macro dies it gives off an intense orange color.

Archived