To BB or not to BB. That is the question.

ct67stang

Heck when i started i was told that if this purple stuff (coraline) starts growing in your tank it means your doing great. Well i thought cyano was "that purple stuff" so i had a patch growing and was ecstatic. I was even moving my rocks near it to spread that great purple stuff:lol: but thanks to this club a few books for reference and google, im enjoying the heck out of this hobby and all that comes with it. You guys included. THANKS!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

with the exception of the moving stuff closer, yeah, me too. at least we're pretty; we don't have to be smart.

Dennis,

Who told you that you were pretty?

Patrick

you know, it's funny. i used to hear it all the time. just out of nowhere. but, now that you mention it, once the doctor gave me these new meds, no one seems to mention it anymore. i always thought it was a strange side effect, but at least the voice in my head are gone.

• Like 2

On thing to consider with an all live rock bottom is that cleaning the glass near the rocks is going to be a pain.  At least with sand, you can get a razor blade partway down.

Just a  thought.

thought of that and was gonna taper down to below the black trim in the front with thinner rocks like the frag rock with the radioactive zoas. Ill post some pics tonight

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2