BRS GB

JCAB

I can put it in as soon as I get fighting hippos order. We're at free shipping, so please pm your order and I'll send you my PayPal address if you don't already have it. Would like to do this ASAP before things go out of stock.

Hopefully tomorrow morning. The high capacity GFO is. "Limited quantities" so the earlier the better. I have enough for free shipping but holding off on ordering to give people that expressed an interest to get their order in or let me know that they're going to pass.

I've heard from almost everyone, and given that most people want the hc gfo, I'd like to place the order by 11pm tonight. If I do that, does anybody know if we can add to it in the morning? I'd hate to leave anyone out, but don't want the people ordering hc gfo to miss out.

Our order is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. It's currently touring texas (Dallas yesterday, Houston today). UPS usually doesn't arrive until after 4, but I'll be around most of the day Tuesday (and most weekdays) if anyone needs to pick up during the day.

Archived