BRS Group Buy- Black Friday

dshel1217

I am hoping to get some equipment from BRS on Black Friday, when I believe will be the best sale. I will probability spend $100 worth I will be placing my order at 9pm on the 29 NOV.

Delivery will be in north east austin but I can drop stuff anywhere on 35 south from north austin to San Marcos.

Let me know if you want to jump in... by sending me the item(s) hyperlink, quanity, and total. Paypal only please

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

Tracking Number UPS 1Z40WV460394556980

I think for timing purposes, it's an individual order with shared shipping. The group buys take a bit to setup because you have to go back and forth with BRS and also get 10 emails and wait for them to confirm the group buy and send out emails.

Be pretty difficult to achieve in time to order on Friday for the black Friday sale I would think but I am just assuming.

I think for timing purposes, it's an individual order with shared shipping. The group buys take a bit to setup because you have to go back and forth with BRS and also get 10 emails and wait for them to confirm the group buy and send out emails.

Be pretty difficult to achieve in time to order on Friday for the black Friday sale I would think but I am just assuming.

Your right, it would just be a individual order through me.

Archived