FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

You guys are hilarious! Really! Made my day! Sorry for the delay, my dipping process can be described as quite thorough... plus, Gig'em distracted me with Beer:30 at Whole Foods as well.

I give you Mega Ice Fire!!!

21afdb8479f3be2ea58c26370e278848.jpg

If was twice as big! The guys at Niko's Reef were kind enough to split me half of it. I've been looking for a large colony for some time now! Here's the stock picture of it from their vendor. Thanks for finding this for me again guys! Coral headhunters! [emoji106]

8d11f7cfb59195280122369616a5ec11.jpg

If you're looking for an ice fire, Meg and I just picked one up this week that we're going to be fragging this weekend - so frags should be healed up in a few weeks...

Top of picture

post-3872-0-46297900-1457738063_thumb.jp

Yes and thanks! :) Gotta stock up for May. I think we're overdue for a visit. Gotta see the reintroduction of the fish.

By next weekend, the angels will be reintroduced! You can swing by to check them out then or wait until the end of the month when all the fish are back! It's going to be awesome![emoji4]

Very exciting day! I've had a couple LFS on the lookout for a large colony of this! Can't wait to pick it up today. Pictures and details to come soon... [emoji16]

I'm reminded of post #2147 (12/15/15)

"...But if I can ensure there are no pests with my final populations of fish and corals, why not?"

Just like an addict, this is my last one........

Very exciting day! I've had a couple LFS on the lookout for a large colony of this! Can't wait to pick it up today. Pictures and details to come soon... [emoji16]

I'm reminded of post #2147 (12/15/15)

"...But if I can ensure there are no pests with my final populations of fish and corals, why not?"

Just like an addict, this is my last one........

Now I know how the movie stars feel when their addiction issues are made public. At least I'm on a forum that 90% of the members have the same disease. [emoji17]
  • Like 2

I'm going with Rey for my wrasse, but a big part of that is because of my mega crush on her.

It's hard to tell with the potter's wrasse because I've only had it under ambient fluorescent lighting. I'll post some cool videos later today and you can see for yourself.

Oh no! Rey didn't make it! [emoji17] My potter's wrasse was dead this morning. RIP!

My only two conclusions may be stress from not having sand to dive into or perhaps the prazipro treatment did it in as supposedly leopard wrasses are a bit sensitive to it. The wrasse looked perfectly healthy otherwise.