FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

The anthias, majestic angel, and midas blenny all look super healthy! They were all eating within the hour. A big thank you to Jake and his crew at RCA for taking care of me!

http://youtu.be/Gf1pSFuz-hE

Hey, that QT setup is nice! (hehe)

Some cool guy hooked me up! [emoji106]

It looks nice enough with the stand that I think it's officially wife-approved to stay permanently up in the office as my QT. Score one for the reef nerds!

Inquiring minds want to know where you scored the coral insert pieces. I'm mighty sick of looking at PVC.

But your PVC farm! Think of the future!

I got them from Makena's store, Petsmart, right before they remodeled and clearanced stuff out. Got them for $2-$3/piece. They are usually $7-$15 if my memory serves me right.

The anthias, majestic angel, and midas blenny all look super healthy! They were all eating within the hour. A big thank you to Jake and his crew at RCA for taking care of me!

Hey, that QT setup is nice! (hehe)

Some cool guy hooked me up! [emoji106]

It looks nice enough with the stand that I think it's officially wife-approved to stay permanently up in the office as my QT. Score one for the reef nerds!

Hah! That's great news!

• Like 1

You could probably buy all kinds of Schedule 80 colors and build the most colorful scaffolding/playscape for the fish :rofl:

Thought about that. Then I looked at color PVC furniture fittings. Geeze. I fell out of my chair.

You could probably buy all kinds of Schedule 80 colors and build the most colorful scaffolding/playscape for the fish rofl.gif

Thought about that. Then I looked at color PVC furniture fittings. Geeze. I fell out of my chair.

Reburn - come on man, it's in the noise for your build-zilla!

• Like 1

You could probably buy all kinds of Schedule 80 colors and build the most colorful scaffolding/playscape for the fish :rofl:

Reburn - come on man, it's in the noise for your build-zilla!

That build is all noise. It's deafening.

Nothing like a shimmering pearlberry frag to brighten up the frag tank.

49eee380be164e10d358efd3d17f3daa.jpg

Can I steal this one tomorrow? devil.gifdevil.gif

Haha, sorry Brooks. I got a waitlist a mile long for this guy. I have to look back on the list and see who's next!

Ooh! Ooh! Can I be placed on the list?! punk.gif This is absolutely one of my favorite corals... ORA really struck gold!

Edited by Brooks

Nothing like a shimmering pearlberry frag to brighten up the frag tank.

49eee380be164e10d358efd3d17f3daa.jpg

Can I steal this one tomorrow? devil.gifdevil.gif

Haha, sorry Brooks. I got a waitlist a mile long for this guy. I have to look back on the list and see who's next!

Ooh! Ooh! Can I be placed on the list?! punk.gif This is absolutely one of my favorite corals... ORA really struck gold!

You got it sir! I think you're only 2 back but I'll have to look at that list again. I'm getting old and senile these days.

• Like 1

Now where did you find a pearlberry?

I've had one for over a year now! Do you even look at my tank? [emoji16]

Nah, just at the amazing woodwork of your stand
The craftsmanship is often compared to artistry. The high grade, furniture quality sheet of plywood covering the front is distracting as well. I can completely understand. [emoji12]
  • Like 1