Aqua sd?

wizardx322

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, we now have enough frags on the Killer Custom Acro Pack to qualify for the 60% discount! Btw, that discount is only for that frag pack.

Some of you have asked about me holding coral past Weds night. Whenever I hold corals it never seems to go well so I must respectfully decline. Group buys are already a lot of work which I'm happy to do but having to acclimate and dip someone else's purchases before it can be stored in my tank is more work than I'm up for. But most importantly the corals are already stressed out so adding another acclimation and dipping is only going to add to their stress. I appreciate your understanding.

so selfish

Ok, we now have enough frags on the Killer Custom Acro Pack to qualify for the 60% discount! Btw, that discount is only for that frag pack.

Some of you have asked about me holding coral past Weds night. Whenever I hold corals it never seems to go well so I must respectfully decline. Group buys are already a lot of work which I'm happy to do but having to acclimate and dip someone else's purchases before it can be stored in my tank is more work than I'm up for. But most importantly the corals are already stressed out so adding another acclimation and dipping is only going to add to their stress. I appreciate your understanding.

so selfish

I think we found a volunteer to pick up and hold orders if anyone needs it.wink.png

so selfish

I think we found a volunteer to pick up and hold orders if anyone needs it.wink.png

Pick up and hold. indefinitely.

Haha, well if I do come up with the money by the 15th then all I'm getting is a hermit and some snails :3 So nothing too fancy that needs an extensive crazy acclimation. It's just with my schedule and when I have access to my tank. Or I can do my order separately. They said they can ship it directly to a FedEx building and it'll get there at around 4am, and I can grab it on my way to the school.

I'm in:

Frag Pack #3 - $38
Pink Eye Goni
Neon Green Alveopora
Tank Raised Red Goni
Yellow Eye Goni
Frag Pack #16 - $41
ASD Supernovas (3 - 5 polyps)
ASD miami vice palys (3 - 5 polyps)
Fire and Ice Chunk
Blue Agaves (2 polyps)
Pink Hippos (3 - 5 polyps)
$79 - $3.95 (5% ARC Premium Member discount) = 75.05 + $5 shipping = $80.05 $84.00

Haha, well if I do come up with the money by the 15th then all I'm getting is a hermit and some snails :3 So nothing too fancy that needs an extensive crazy acclimation. It's just with my schedule and when I have access to my tank. Or I can do my order separately. They said they can ship it directly to a FedEx building and it'll get there at around 4am, and I can grab it on my way to the school.

Youre probably much better up just hitting RCA or Aquadome if youre just getting inverts (from a cost perspective).

I believe purchases for Premium Members still receive 5% off...

The discount should work, of course so should free shipping since we will be well over $300 but Will said we won't get it. Go figure. For now I'd rather everyone assume there's no free shipping and no discount and I'll happily refund you the cash when you pick up. And just so everything is on the up and up I'll post the final invoice after I've placed the order. My commission is under the table anyways. smile.png

I believe purchases for Premium Members still receive 5% off...

The discount should work, of course so should free shipping since we will be well over $300 but Will said we won't get it. Go figure. For now I'd rather everyone assume there's no free shipping and no discount and I'll happily refund you the cash when you pick up. And just so everything is on the up and up I'll post the final invoice after I've placed the order. My commission is under the table anyways. smile.png

That's a much better plan and makes more sense. I'm glad I thought of it. :D

Hi Richard did u get my pack 16 yesterday? I just sent u a new sps list and paypal the amount of $136 for the add on also. Please let me know if I need to post my list here also. Btw thanks for coordinating this group buy looking forward to seeing your display n grow out tank!!!! And the AWESOME pond, mine can never look like that

Thanks Pham. If you bring your mask and snorkel you could have a "koi encounter".

I've got both your orders now on the list and you're paid in full. You can check the Official Group Buy Post in red on the first page of this thread.

Can I be in for like 2 of the acros? I just don't know where'd I'd put nore

Certainly.

Ok, I'd be in for the blue tipped limeade, and the metal gear acro. Maybe even the shortcake if there needs to be another acro to make a discount better.

Can I be in for like 2 of the acros? I just don't know where'd I'd put nore

Certainly.

Ok, I'd be in for the blue tipped limeade, and the metal gear acro. Maybe even the shortcake if there needs to be another acro to make a discount better.

We've already got enough to max out the discount at 60%. PM me for money instructions if you want to join in.

If It's not too late, I would like the following:

ASD Glacier Blast Tort

ASD Blue Miyagi Tort

ASD Metal Gear Solid Acro

ASD Bee Sting Acro

ASD Blue Tips Lemonade Acro

ASD Ultimate Shortcake

total $325 - 60% = $130 + $5 = $135

Ok. Sorry guys but this group buy has hit a major snag. Stuff has been flying out ASD's doors such that they are low or are out of stock on many things. After speaking with Will I think the best thing to do is to proceed like this:

1. If you have already placed your order with me and given me your money, I'll be contacting you individually to discuss several options.

2. If you are not yet on the official group buy list (see page 1) contact Will directly with your order which will be added to the group buy on his end. That means you should still get the quantity discounts and combined shipping to my house. This way Will can tell you directly what he may be substituting for a particular frag pak if its available at all.

Sorry this isn't going as planned. Looking forward we should probably limit the group buy to 24 or 48 hours when they are running these types of specials

Richard

Archived