Aqua sd?

wizardx322

Is there anyone ordering that I could have hold a clam for me until October? Great deal but my tank won't be ready till the first week of october

I probably can but will warn you that blue clams don't seem to last in my tank. My brown derasa is over 4 years old though...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*******************PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS**************************

Ok everybody, sounds like everyone has their order into ASD. I'll be checking all the orders and compiling them into a master checklist for Will so if you ordered directly with ASD make sure that you have sent me a list of what you ordered if you haven't already.

Pick up for everyone is Thursday 10am - 10pm.

7401 Filbert Cove 78750 in Jester Estates

512-632-0375 cell

I'm picking up directly at FedEx early in morning so you can come by as early as 10am. At some point I will have to step away for about 2 hours so please text or call me before you come over to make sure I'm home. You'll likely be getting a bunch of small bags so bring a small box or cooler to keep them from flying around your car. smile.png

Not dead, just a little pale. Polyps are out. Still plenty of life

Is that the metal gear acro? Let me know when you have a frag for trade. I have a few different ones to trade if you are interested.

Blue Base Candlelight

Pink Empire

Blue Tip Lemonade

Ultimate Shortcake

Bee Sting

Archived