Hi Everyone

sholzrichter

Hi everyone,

I just joined this club today. My name is Stephanie. I have had a 180g reef tank with a sump for over 12 years. It was a very nice reef tank until I had kids. Then, my corals and fish slowly died. My pink looking rocks turned green and then red. I haven't changed water for at least 5 years. Now, I only have 1 fish left, and my tank is looking very sad. I finally decided to clean up my tank and get it going again. I just started cleaning my tank. I need to do a 50% water change, so I am at collecting water stage right now. It will take me a few days to just change water. Next is to get some good lighting. The LED lights are looking very good. I might just need to get some nice LED lights. Then... I will be ready for some corals and fish. I will be looking at the for sale folder a lot. If any one has extra coral or fish, please let me know. I will be interested in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully, I can make it the meetings to say hi in person.

Welcome back to the hobby Stephanie! Glad you have more time to spend on the tank these days. Good luck with kicking it back up and keep an eye on the sale forum, people usually have a lot of nice coral they are getting rid of.

-Ty