Colorful sps frags FS

Roy V

I am selling 1" fresh cut frags for $20. I have Myagi tort(lg colony in rear left side of pic, blue bottle brush(blue center colony), neon grn smooth skin surhoshi(below bottle brush colony), rainbow nasuta(left of suhroshi), montipora setosa, and green neon leather frags(on right-already on plugs). I don't have room on my frag rack...hence the fresh cut frags. I live in Kyle and am availiable Mon/Thurs/wknds.

Text me for faster reply 210-834-3852 Roy.

post-352-0-20740900-1374504454_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-97894100-1374504571_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. So here is a breakdown of my current system.

As for the equipment, I have two mp40w Vortechs (I like a lot of flow even for this 58 gal) + an additional nano stream powerhead, a SWC cone skimmer, Bubble Magus doser filled with BRS calcium and alk (I don't dose Mag-do water changes instead), & an ATI 36" 6 bulb Sunpower system. This is all hooked up thru a Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite. I also have a 20 gal sump underneath. I have a top off system that is plummed thru the wall directly behind the tank that hold about 12 gallons of freshwater.

For the lighting combo, from back to front is:

ATI BLUE +
ATI AQUA BLUE SPECIAL
KZ FIJI PURPLE
ATI BLUE +
ATI CORAL +
ATI BLUE +

I also have a 24" blue Reefbrite led strip in front of the existing fixture. I have tried many many combo configurations and always come back to this one. It's more of a 15-20k look to my eyes. Bio, I don't run any Zeo system. Every once in a while I'll drop some Lugols iodine as directed. I've been reefing for many years and I don't have any real secrets other than good lighting, high flow, fish poo, water changes, and alk stability.

Thanks,

Roy

Thanks for the compliments. So here is a breakdown of my current system.

As for the equipment, I have two mp60w Vortechs (I like a lot of flow even for this 58 gal) + an additional nano stream powerhead, a SWC cone skimmer, Bubble Magus doser filled with BRS calcium and alk (I don't dose Mag-do water changes instead), & an ATI 36" 6 bulb Sunpower system. This is all hooked up thru a Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite. I also have a 20 gal sump underneath. I have a top off system that is plummed thru the wall directly behind the tank that hold about 12 gallons of freshwater.

For the lighting combo, from back to front is:

ATI BLUE +

ATI AQUA BLUE SPECIAL

KZ FIJI PURPLE

ATI BLUE +

ATI CORAL +

ATI BLUE +

I also have a 24" blue Reefbrite led strip in front of the existing fixture. I have tried many many combo configurations and always come back to this one. It's more of a 15-20k look to my eyes. Bio, I don't run any Zeo system. Every once in a while I'll drop some Lugols iodine as directed. I've been reefing for many years and I don't have any real secrets other than good lighting, high flow, fish poo, water changes, and alk stability. 

Thanks,

Roy

Very very awesome. With your permission id like to share your photos. I'll give due credit and pm a link when I share. Just lmk if you mind or not.

Fabulous tank

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Ozarkawater- the blue bottle brush is my most hardy sps I've ever had and holds its color well.

Jeeper- I agree on the T5's. I've had VHO's and halides in the past. Never had leds though. Thanks!