Fluval Edge Nano Reef

(Bio)³

My wife is the manger of the largest ob/gyn office in Austin. And they are expanding to be the biggest in Texas in next 6 months. So I know all about that. And I am a carpenter and welder. Know some about both. Your stand is solid. I'm just waiting on the 750 build. But this will do for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: the Gf recovered fine and is back to her happy attitude. Yay!

My magnets for the stand arrived today so I counter sunk them into the stand and will resand and repaint/seal those areas. Each magnet has 13 pounds of pull so they should hold the skin onto the stand right. Going to get screws for the magnets and plywood to skin maybe later today or tomorrow.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Update: the Gf recovered fine and is back to her happy attitude. Yay!

My magnets for the stand arrived today so I counter sunk them into the stand and will resand and repaint/seal those areas. Each magnet has 13 pounds of pull so they should hold the skin onto the stand right. Going to get screws for the magnets and plywood to skin maybe later today or tomorrow.

3u4y6u9a.jpgebuqezam.jpg7yda4a4u.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

For reference, what medication did they gave her that had happy attitude as an outcome? I'd like to stock some for emergencies.

does it come in liquid form?

oh wait...whiskey....derp.

I think it comes in powered, pill, and inhaler only. We weren't offered a liquid form :P

I have plenty of time. I just don't use it wisely.

And you have a great happy attitude!

Ain't nobody got time fadat.

Aw shucks, everyone has it, you just need to make room for it.

Ain't nobody got time fadat.

Aw shucks, everyone has it, you just need to make room for it.

Oh, it's one of those giant horse pills? got I hate those.

It's a suppository for the ones who complain!

That's a whole different type of room making.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The shop I'm opening has been taking up most of my time so the build slowed down but I managed to get the skin attached with magnets. Still need to do the bottom,floor,shelf, and top. I'm really liking how the magnet mounting turned out. The rear panel is permanentky attached for stability. It will allow full access when I need to do anything. Still debating if I want to make a lip around the bottom inside in case of spills. I'm thinking I will and then coat with plasti dip.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Added the bottom interior floor and top today. Also cut a shelf for inside. I forgot to turn the ac down this morning when I got coffee so now I'm letting the shop cool off before starting to sand everything flush to begin painting. Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks, I will be painting it all black. I sanded the front lip off last night as well as brought all edges flush. I will end up sanding the last parts today and then start painting it. I still need to decide on my plumbing so I can cut any holes needed in the back wall before painting.