jebao wp 40

haze152

Brooks, Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something you found over the last few days that would prevent the rest of us from wanting to purchase one.

Chris, In talking with the owner of Fragtastic Reef, he says the WP25 (may not even be called that once released) isn't expected to be released until the end of May. And there are very few ordering details even available so ordering this will have to wait and pricing will only be slightly cheaper than the WP40 from what he is hearing due to many of the same components will be common between the 2 pumps...

All,

He is trying to do a direct buy from Jebao and will have more information in the next few days. To do a direct order he will need to order 100 pumps. I will be setting up a group buy to get a count of how many ARC members can commit to so he can calculate that into his order and see if he has sufficient to place. His last order was a special deal he did for his local Reef Club and made very little per pump.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Brooks, If you just got yours, why are you selling it? Is there something you don't like about the equipment, modes, quality, etc?

Not at all... I just bought 2, and only need 1 on my 135. LOL.

Really? Do you have it on full blast? I have two in my 125. However, mine are dialed down to about 50% in ELSE mode.

Sorry everyone I had a family Emergency and just got back in town this weekend. I got an email from Jebao they pushed the USA release date back 1 month for wp25. I just sent email asking if we can preorder.

Sorry everyone I had a family Emergency and just got back in town this weekend. I got an email from Jebao they pushed the USA release date back 1 month for wp25. I just sent email asking if we can preorder.

Sorry to hear that. Hope all is better.

Please count me in on the group buy. I would like two. With as much action that's shown in the YouTube video, I may just need one on my 72 gal bowfront, but I'll take two just in case. If it only takes one, then I'll a spare on hand:)

Wade, this is NOT the Group Buy section nor thread. I will NOT be tracking anyone's requests here. Anyone wanting to be included needs to go to the Group Order section and find the correct thread and put your entry there as I am only tracking them in 1 place. I will PM you this time. But I will not be doing this for anyone else that posts on this thread!

no worries then. I wasn't sure if they were drop shipping them to wherever or to one central place. I'll order me a couple when they're released.

Archived