My clowns spawned...

Entropy

After five years together, my two clowns have finally spawned (well this is the first time I have seen it anyway). The female is a big O clown, and the male is a True perc. Not sure how long the eggs will last, but it was pretty cool to see.

There's no reason they wont fully mature and hatch. I have a pair of false percs who have been spawning off and on for several years. Too lazy to bother trying to catch and raise them.

Its good food for the tank! FISHFRY!

If they are happy, they should go again in 2 weeks or so.

I don't have the setup to raise them. I am guessing with my two wrasses and the clowns themselves there will be no survivors. I wonder what you get when you mix a false and true percula?

I don't have the setup to raise them. I am guessing with my two wrasses and the clowns themselves there will be no survivors. I wonder what you get when you mix a false and true percula?

Well, if you ever collect the babies I'll try my hand at it! I'm still waiting on my pairs to spawn regularly... What are they laying on?

You just get a hybrid Oscellaris/Percula.