Eco Gorgs group buy

Richard L

Sorry guys I just heard from Aquascapers finally and a few minutes after that the package arrived! Everything is well bagged, separated by name and floating in my sump. Call or text me to make arrangements to pick up.

Richard

7401 Filbert Cove, 78750

512-632-0375

Make sure you guys dip these. I pulled the biggest amphipod I've ever seen on a frag off one of these. I did an iodine dip and then dipped the base plug in peroxide. The iodine didn't phase him at all.

This was not a 1/4 - 1/2 one that we all commonly see. Not sure if it was safe or not, but wasn't going to take a chance.

Very pleased thanks for organizing the whole thing. Flexible coral are throwing me for a bit of a curveball in a hard coral dominant tank.

I'm going to keep the site bookmarked. They threw some really cool rock anemones on there yesterday.

I got the gold plume, purple plume, purple candelabra, and purple bottle.

They are all on a rack away from everything else because I read reports of stinging and chem warfare. So far they are all open and very happy. Nothing else in the tank closed.

I got the purple candelabra and gold plume. They are both doing well, fully polyp extension pretty much all the time. Have not noticed any fighting with other coral. The candelabra's are off by themselves but the plume is right near other coral and they still look healthy and happy.

• 1 month later...

Archived