Rainbow Rhodactis Special! 6 Premium Shrooms, LOW PRICE!

AquaSD

Hey Guys!

Got these 6 ultra rhodactis shroom colonies tanked and stabalized in our system. These go for around $20 - $35 per shroom retail, in this special, you will get all 6 (one from each colony) for a low price of $75!

$75 for all 6!

Check out the pics, this will only be done through email or PM, so act fast! There are 5 of these combos available. Can't combine this with any store coupons, deals or group buys.

Shipping will be between $10 - $50, depending on your location. Please send your zip code along with your paypal address. Our email is: [email protected]

Thanks!

Aliens Blood Rhodactis

AliensBloodRhodactis-20forsm35forlrgshroom-1.jpg

Orange Tamales Rhodactis

OrangeTamalesRhodactis-20forsm35forlrgshroom-1.jpg

Purple Mosaic Rhodactis

PurpleMosaicRhodactis-20pershroom35for250for4-1.jpg

Rainbow Rhodactis

RainbowRhodactis-35pershroom50for2.jpg

Ultra Blue Rhodactis Shrooms

UltraBlueRhodactisShrooms-20ea-1.jpg

Yellow Ring Rhodactis

YellowRingRhodactis-20pershroom-1.jpg

Mitch, I'd go in with you on this deal.... all these shrooms are listed as easy care level. Is that true? If so then great, if there is a concern that I could not keep them alive then better hold off. My tank is just out of it's cycle, reading 0 ppm for both Ammonia and Nitrite. Thoughts??

I ordered them yesterday, so whenever I get the email I guess. I expected it today.

george, will@aquasd emailed me i had til 2pm PST today to piggyback, so it hasn't been sent yet, and you will receive tmrw.

I'm in if the timing is still good

scev, will said "for added weight, the total for your pack will be $85". are you ok with this and splitting just between you and i (i'm assuming jake's silence means he's out)? please confirm then i'll submit the paypal payment.

Archived