Rainbow Rhodactis Special! 6 Premium Shrooms, LOW PRICE!

AquaSD

actually, you get 3 and i get 3 whole shrooms, then when it multiplies, we give the other the duplicates to complete each of our collection. alternatively, yes, you can propagate by cutting in half, but that's not my preference.

Yep, I'm in to split the 6 between us, with shipping. Gunna look weird having half mushrooms, but 1/2 a shroom is better than no shroom I guess.

actually, you get 3 and i get 3 whole shrooms, then when it multiplies, we give the other the duplicates to complete each of our collection. alternatively, yes, you can propagate by cutting in half, but that's not my preference.

LOL these things are mushrooms why not just cut them in half? They will heal and then you have two sources of growth for redundancy. Also you will be able to reproduce each one in your tank faster by starting with all instead of three then added the other three later, the first three will be much bigger by that time.

I'd just cut them since shrooms are so hardy.

I've got the 6-pack for me at the bottom of my DT, and they all look good. They're all about 3/4" in diameter.

The 6-pack for mFrame is in a disposable container submerged in my refugium, so he can just grab and go. Will at AquaSD gave a big bonus. The Yellow Ring Rhodactis has two polyps instead of one. Two of the others are huge, at least 1" in diameter each. One of them is closer to 1.5" diameter.

Archived