Been around but just saw this section...

Jimbo662

...so I guess I better post something. I'm out here in the sticks in Hutto. I've had freshwater tanks forever. Bought a 28g nano cube with the intent of using it for a pair of breeding kribs. Before I could set it up I thought why not try salt water...that was March...In Aug I tore down my 120g freshwater tank so I could put up the 175g I'd bought to replace it! Yeah..I got bit hard. My clowns moved to the new tank about 6 weeks ago. I became a premium member last week and just today bought my first frags from a member today. Got 3 frags from Ty...they're in the tank and all look to be doing good! Ty was great...giving me lots of free advise. I'm going to keep scouring the livestock section for more great deals!

post-2872-0-55180100-1352239152_thumb.jp

LOL....I'd always wanted to do something like that. When I saw how much larger the new tank was and how much space it was going to take up I thought why not. The bedroom was just storage so I figured this would be much better use of it. :-)