A change in moderators

I'm sad to announce that as of today James Lee (JamesL) is stepping down as a moderator on ARC. With little ones in the house as well as other things demanding his attention he felt that he could no longer commit the time that moderating requires. Though our other moderators (Robb in Austin and Mitch) are more than capable of carrying on the moderator duties, James has been an integral part of the staff for the last few years and we will definitely miss having him serve as a mod. It's not like he's leaving the club or the hobby though, so we fully expect to continue to see him popping up around here to tell us when he does his annual water change.

The door is always open for you to come back once your kids become teenagers and start avoiding you. :)

Let's all take a moment to thank James for all the effort he's put into the club over the last few years. Thanks James!

Thanks guys, it has been an honor to help out as this club has grown over the years. As Mike said, my free time is pretty scarce these days, I felt you guys can be better served. The moderating staff here is great and works very hard for you guys.

And don't worry, I won't be disappearing ... I of course will update on the annual water change and semi-annual feedings ;)

Archived