Hello, New to the area

Kfennell

I just moved here for work and I am looking at getting back into the hobby again now that I live somewhere that it seems a little more popular.

I am 29 and I work in the oilfield and apart from fishtanks I like to waterski and I am building a house at http://www.sanmarcosriverranch.com/.

Since I am building a house I figured it's a good time to do an "in wall" build so I will be starting a build thread soon! In the past I had a 240g reef tank, but it was poorly planned out and never did that well, I hope this will be better!

Hope to meet some of you guys out and about.

Kevin Fennell

Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see your build thread for your new in-wall tank, you should be able to do all sorts of cool things if your new house is still in the construction phase. Let's see some pics!

I wish i could do more cool things, like take the whole pantry! However the wife wouldnt let me really alter the layout of the house for this, so the only cool things I get is a water source and a drain, and to hide everything behind a wall.