dont look in here

AquaJohn

ya its actualy ez comparted to getting your apex to send info over the internet lol.

If you have a static ip setup already just go to reefchat.org make an account then click on extras then sig generator and a side menu will open that says help.

It just takes like 10 min for it to reflect any changes you make when you edit your sig.

then its simply paste the link to your sig file and there ya go.

and if you dont have a static ip for your router then go to dyndns.org and you can set up a free account and it will monitor your router so when you isp changes your address it will auto update it so its like you have a static ip

its a bit complex to get your apex sending info over the net if you dont know how to do networking and I dont. It took me probly 4-5 hours total to get it all set up,

also the android app for the apex is very cool to if you get it. They have an Iphone one also but I cant comment on how that works.

Now to get the apex working my DIY leds and I can rip out my rkl and change over to the apex for full control :)

The way the RKL works led totaly sucks as far as I am concerned. and I probly should have just got a new light controller but I am a eq junky and thought the apex looked cool lol.

victoly you changed a command or tag in your apex, and it ccan no longer pull that over to the new system. You need to go back to your sig generator and change the words to fit your new tags within the apex.

I do not like how long it takes to update changes made to the signatures. But they fixed their editor and I can now access my old signature.

Lets see if my changes work out or if I typed something wrong LOL the bane of programming is the typo.

All the cool kids are doing it!

FYI to everyone adding the apex into the signature. If your parameters get out of whack or something looks off be prepared to get PM's letting you know as well as people chasing you in posts!

When I was in PR I got several PM's and reminders that my PH was high LOL