Juiceman

to be honest the stand doesnt need but MAYBE one vertical support if that. The front and back glass carry 80% of the load anyways. The 2" square tube is more than enough for that short of a span. But better overkill than not enough, also you have a way to skin it.

Edited by offroadodge

to be honest the stand doesnt need but MAYBE one vertical support if that. The front and back glass carry 80% of the load anyways. The 2" square tube is more than enough for that short of a span. But better overkill than not enough, also you have a way to skin it.

I have rivnuts and elbow brackets that will attach to woods skins once I finish all the installation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, we have a problem. New return pump and manifold is now running.

Whenever I turn off he return pump, the bio pellets back siphon into the manifold...

db27c6f5f611f019af3c93c236d03523.jpg

Any ideas?

Is there a check valve for tubing?

make sure both the in and out are below water level, shouldn't have a siphon that way. that how i have my anaerobic coil not get oxygen in it w/ a backflow. come to think of it, my coil isnt on my manifold, its on its own pump... hmmm. manifold wise, do you have the display tank's output closest to the pump or is the reactor "before" the display tank? I;ve never had a good experience w/ any check valve on a tank. they collect crap if they dont rust in place :(

e695c129d00301417ae3b0cbbd66c157.jpg

Fish restock plan so go along with the magnificent Foxface and cleaner wrasse. And some type of sand sifter goby.

That's a seriously large stock list. In my opinion, too much bio-load for that system. It's going to make it hard to keep the nutrients under control.

e695c129d00301417ae3b0cbbd66c157.jpg

Fish restock plan so go along with the magnificent Foxface and cleaner wrasse. And some type of sand sifter goby.

That's a seriously large stock list. In my opinion, too much bio-load for that system. It's going to make it hard to keep the nutrients under control.

It's the same amount of fish I had and I had no issues and fed a ton. And I'll have more live rock this time and the correct size skimmer and equipment. Doesn't concern me one bit!

Also I should say that they will not be all added at once.

Nice progress sir!

I think you need to throw more angels in there. If you decide on an emperor, just go ahead and say goodbye to all your zoas and some LPS.

Yeah... I on purposefully left a few with the ?...

We'll see