Under New Ownership

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a quick moment to let you know that effective January 1st, 2012, ARC will be under new ownership. Mike Frame, aka vwmike, aka mframe, will be the new owner and administrator.

I want to say thank you to everyone for making ARC the great community that it is. I greatly treasure all the relationships I have made since ARC was founded over 5 years ago, and I look forward to seeing the club grow and become even greater!

Kind Regards,

Andrew

I agree Rob...I can't wait for the dancing girls at meetings!

I'm still tallying votes of whether we want Mr. SaltwaterTank there in bicycling outfit or not...

No need to tally, I'll just send over my fan base...

It's scary that you have a fan base DESPITE the bicycle outfit. SCARY! :D

• Like 1

Guess this is as good a place to mention as any that I've modified my user name to "mframe" from "vwmike". In addition to no longer having to explain that the "vw" doesn't stand for Volkswagon, I think it will make communications clearer given the coming changes.

Guess this is as good a place to mention as any that I've modified my user name to "mframe" from "vwmike". In addition to no longer having to explain that the "vw" doesn't stand for Volkswagon, I think it will make communications clearer given the coming changes.

Changed the first post to reflect the new screen name. :)

• Like 1