Site Update

TeamAquaSD

Not sure where to put this, hope it's ok here!

I like the new layout, but what's the new picture cap? I'm used to posting ten pictures per post, but I'm getting rejection notices when I do that. Can it be bumped back up to ten?

Thanks!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new look! However since the avatars are much smaller now one guy now looks like a girl! Any guesses on who it is?

And how do I update status?

Gee, I wonder who you are referring to.... rolleyes.gif

I personally dont get using tapatalk. Why not just use the browser? I dont see the benefit of the software at all.

The mobile version of ARC is pretty good. However there are plenty of sites that don't have a mobile version and the 'normal' version takes too long to load. Tapatalk is good for that. (Though I still don't think it's worth paying for)

I like the new look! However since the avatars are much smaller now one guy now looks like a girl! Any guesses on who it is?

And how do I update status?

Gee, I wonder who you are referring to.... rolleyes.gif

Not mentioning any names but this is the picture I was talking about. Who is this new lady in Marks avatar?

av-632.jpg

I can't get my phone back to the mobile version. I'm logged in constantly on the "infinite" version on my laptop... my phone won't go back to the mobile version and I can't find a drop-down or other way to toggle it back. Didn't have this issue before. The full site makes my phone run reeeeaally slow.

I am having trouble with the mobile version on iphone. Is it something I have to turn on or should it be automatic?

It should be automatic, but if your cookies have set you to view the full version you'll need to clear your cookie cache. Problem is that logs you out of everything that's cookied prior. :( I wish you could chose which cookies to clear out.