Site Update

TeamAquaSD

.....orrrr could go back to the old setup, not sure why the change or if there was anything wrong with it, but I thought it was nice smile.png

btw I'm using a non standard browser on my phone.. like Firefox on a PC.. has nothing to do with Android.. or It shouldn't. I think its that whatever it is that is being used caters more towards the iPhone standard browser.. whatever they use.

..and I'm on the Gingerbread OS of Android.. which is the latest.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... so now im on the forum with my phone.. but im not using an iPhone agent.. im using firefox browsr for Android. this tells me that the webpage does in fact cater toward iPhone software since they use a mozilla based browser like Firefox.

kinda like webpages that cater only to IE and do not support a mozilla based browser such as safari or firefox.

I dont mean to stir anything.. im just frusterated because nothing was wrong with the old one...

im using a verizon fascinate but its hacked and im running cyanogen 7 based on the latest google OS Gingerbread. I have the latest versions of all browsers and tapatalk. I do not use the stock android browser. I use dolphin which is rated to be the best browser by the andriod development community. I installed firefox to try out the forum.. it works, but this browser has its flaws on android. hope this info helps.

Stupid iPhone...

That means I have to change my user agent every time I want to look at this webpage... That stinks..

Untrue. You should be able to lock the setting for this page. Worked on mine. Then again Im not using a hacked flux capacitor cryogenic hybrid photon nuclear powered phone.......really man not trying to be rude but updating a site is a common thing and trying to make compatible with all os/platform/device is pretty difficult not to mention the plethora of hacked devices that never really work right....

The Gingerbread (Google 2.3.xx) stock Android browser will open the site in mobile mode, but will fail authentication on signing in.

Latest version of Dolphin HD will now work and sign in without having to use iPhone user agent.

The new Firefox for Android will open the site and log in

Latest version of Tapatalk is now able to log in..

Thanks for the updates!

Tapatalk started working again after it was reactivated last week.. might have depended on your tapatalk ver though.. I have the latest.

Sent using my hacked flux capacitor cryogenic hybrid photon nuclear powered phone.