Emergency SALE!!!

Euclid

Things came up and now it's all for sale.Livestock goes first, then everything else.If you don't see a price, PM me an offer.I'll have pictures up as soon as I can get them after the lights come back on.Livestock:3" Yellow Tang - $303.5-4" Hippo Tang - $503.5" Bicolor Angel - $301.5-2" True Percula - $202 Banded Shrimp - $5 each1 Cleaner Shrimp - $54 Huge Turbo Snails - $5 each2 Green Chromis - Free1 Yellow Damsel - FreeORA Blue Polyp M. Digitata - 2"Tri Color Acro - 1.5"A. Tenius - 1.5"Red Cap 3"4-5 Green Finger Coral between 1" and 6"8" Stalk of Toadstool Leather Coral1 Large Condylactis2 Long Tenticle Anemone5" Nuclear Favites Brain Coral3" Colony of BirdsnestSuperman RicordiaLarge Pink Bubble CoralExcellent Torch Coral, 3 headsKryptonite Candy Cane Coral, 6-8 heads2 Feather DustersTons of XeniaTons of GSPLive Rock: probably 100 pounds. Very nice rock with coraline. $3/lb2x 5 Gallon Buckets of Live Sand - $40Aqua-C EV120 w/ stand, Mag7, piping and ball valve - $2203x Hydor Koralia 4's, 2 with 1 month use, 1 brand new in the box. $55 eachAuto Topoff Setup - complete and ready to use - $80Mag 9.5 Return Pump - $501 new 65w Actinic PC $402 used 65w Actiniv PC $20 eachLighting - $50048" MH Fixture w/ 2x 175w MH and 2x 65w PCDual 175w MW BallastDual 65w PC Ballast2x 175w 10K MH bulbs - <2 months use65w PC Actinics - 2x <2 months use
I AM INTERESTED IN THE LONG TENTICLE ANEMONE AND SOME XENIA. IS THE ANEMONE ONE THAT A CLOWNFISH CAN HOST IN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THE ANEMONES AND THE XENIA. I LIVE IN LAGRANGE SO ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WOULD CHARGE FOR THE SHIPPINGTHANK YOUCARROT TOP

The Auto Topoff setup is complete, everything you'd need to hook it up to your tank.

I've always bought DI water from River City, so there's a 20g reservoir that holds the water. You could have your RO/DI flow into the reservoir to fill it.