WTB: Elegance, Fox Coral, and shrooms.

irishtexan

Andrew,

I've heard they will also grow back from what's left after you scrape them off. Since a portion gets left on, it regenerates I think. So you could end up with more if you put that other rock in your other tank... Worth a try ;)

Stacy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! ;)

I have a question. I would really like to keep some small SPS frags if possible. They will be less than 2in under under the light, which is a 10W 50/50 bulb. They will be for my 1G so it is 10W per gallon . They will be at the highest part in the tank. If so, what are some good SPS to try? Also, does anyone have any small SPS frags? I will take ANYTHING! The small the better! Since there isnt that much real estate!

Here are some pics. If I get any SPS frags they will go at the top of the big rock on the left.

FTS:

100_1051.jpg

Closed sun coral:

100_1052.jpg

The 4 shrooms:

100_1053.jpg

And last but not least, the yuma!:

100_1054.jpg

-Andrew

Cindy and Andrew,

I need to be at Cindy's house by 3ish. Does that work for you Cindy? I know you're working on your parents Andrew, but that's the best time for me to squeeze in between my "engagements" of the day :D

LMK~

Thanks!

Stacy

Stacy---around 3 or after will be fine with me, I hope this will work for you Andrew....if not just LMK. You can contact me at 848-2313 or my home 260-3454, so I can give you directions on how to get here.

Cindy

Andrew,

Hope everything is well, tomorrow will be fine with me. Stacy stopped by and she also left 2 pcs. of monti caps for you to pick up. Nice Lady :) -just give me a call tomorrow....will be here.

Cindy

Andrew,

You are in for a real treat! They have some of the nicest tanks I've ever seen! Cindy and her husband were very nice and took lots of time to talk to me about the things they have. I missed getting to meet you, but maybe next time. I hope everything is ok with your family :(

Cindy,

I'm going to be greedy if I may, now that I've seen the blue shrooms in my tank (however briefly). When Andrew is done, if you have any more of the solid blue ones to sell, pleeeease let me know. Blue is my favorite color and those are striking under my lights!! I left again almost immediately after getting the corals in my tank, so I can't wait to see them tomorrow!! Thanks again to your family for visiting with me. It was great getting to know you! Please tell your Zachary bye for me since I didn't see him again. He's a cutie :)

Thanks!

Stacy

Stacy,

Thanks for the compliment and we're glad to meet you (another female reefer) :) .....I hardly get to meet ladies that are in this hobby. When Andrew is done with his picking I will let you know whats available. I'll tell Zachary that you said bye ( he's a handful........boys :( )

Thanks,

Cindy

Cindy,

Everything is ok. Im really sorry I didnt make it to your house this weekend. Will you be around next week? Also, do you have any pics of your tank/tanks?

I also had another question, do you have any really small(pico sized) SPS frags?

Thanks!

-Andrew

Hey Andrew,

We'll be here this coming weekend, of course 4th July we'll be busy. My husband is working on setting up a web server (for my own website) so I can post anything related to this hobby. Have you ever been to Horizon Aquatics (Pets).......if not, you need to go there. He (Steve-owner, he is GREAT GUY :( )has displayed pictures of clients' reef tanks....among them are some of ours (Robert & Cindy). We started with soft and LPS......and gradually adding SPS. If we can achieve, like other reefers, to house soft, LPS, SPS corals I'll be a happy camper :).

Take Care and See Ya Soon!

Cindy

Yes......he gets ORA SPS frags, and also from some local reefers, that I know of, like (Dale-- nice guy). I mentioned this place to Stacy, so she might check it out. Check out under the Sponsor Forums (Horizon Aquatics).

Cindy

Yes......he gets ORA SPS frags, and also from some local reefers, that I know of, like (Dale-- nice guy). I mentioned this place to Stacy, so she might check it out. Check out under the Sponsor Forums (Horizon Aquatics).

Cindy

Cindy - I hate to barge into your conversation but I'm new to SW and I'd love to have some brightly colored mushrooms if you have any left. I have PC lights, so I'll need something that'll work with them. I'm on vacation from work this week and can come by anytime. We're planning on heading down to Fiesta TX one day this week, but I'm not sure which day yet. If you have anything left for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!

Karen,

As soon as Andrew gets his picking I will let you know what's left. So far this is what I have:

5 blue striped mushrooms

2 speckled blue

3 solid blue

1 lime green rhodactis

PS: By the way this blue hues under PC look real nice!!!!!

Bye,

Cindy

Don't worry about it. If you want me to, I can set 2 of each from the list above and then you and Karen will decide (if interested on the green one). Let me know if this will work for both of you.

Cindy

Don't worry about it. If you want me to, I can set 2 of each from the list above and then you and Karen will decide (if interested on the green one). Let me know if this will work for both of you.

Cindy

Thanks, Cindy! Let everyone get what they want, and then I'll choose from what's left. I'm sure you'll have more eventually, and others will have some, too. No rush, Andrew, I'm in no hurry.