WTB: Elegance, Fox Coral, and shrooms.

irishtexan

Stacy & Andrew,

I'm not able to post pictures yet. As for the time and day to come by.......during the weekdays I'm pretty swamp with work and kids. Weekends are best, since husband is around and his a big help, I require my husband help when I need to reach for things in the tank. I hope this is not an inconvenience, but give me a call (848-2313) so we can arrange to meet. Hope this works out for both of you.

Cindy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool.

Cindy-Thats not a problem at all. I will have to wait until closer to next weekend though so I will know for sure what im doing.

Stacy-Yeah I will let you know. It will probably be some time on Sat. if that so ok with you Cindy.

Thanks!

-Andrew

You too Cindy! Thanks for being so great!!!

Hey guys, kinda off topic :o but O WELL! lol. I just bought a sun coral, a large yuma and 4 metallic green shrooms. I will post pics when I get them in, either Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Here are some pics of what I will be getting!

PICS

PICS

PICS

Whatever shrooms I buy from, you Cindy will get to go into the 1G! I cant wait!

Thanks!

-Andrew

Those are beautiful! I can't wait to see the pics of them once you get them :o Where did you get them from? Sun corals are one that I want, but I keep hearing conflicting things about how easy they are to keep. Let me know how it goes for you. Whenever you want to frag those shrooms, I'll take some! :(

Just lmk when we're going to go to Cindy's for the shrooms.

~Stacy

Hmm, I guess since there's a line for Cindy's mushroom corals, I might as well put my name down to be courteous to the others before me. I'm interested in the striped mushies... dunno how much would be left after everyone's through, so if you have some left after Andrew & Stacy, I'd be happy to drop by. :)

I live right next to the Cedar P. library, so you're pretty close by.

Edited by Noodle

Hey Andrew & Stacy,

Saturday will be fine. As far as the pricing......well, I'm new at this so make me and offer and will take it from there.

I got the following:

6 blue striped mushrooms

4 blue speckled mushrooms

3 solid blue mushrooms

1 green rhodactis

No red ones at this time......... they've attached to larger rocks (sorry).

Cindy

Cindy,

I will probably take 2 of each, and maybe 3 of the stripped. With the blue speckled shrooms, are they blue with colored speckles? Or is there a solid base color with blue speckles? If so, what color is the base?

Thanks!

-Andrew

Andrew, Stacy - have you worked out when you guys are stopping by Cindy's?

Cindy - I think I might have a small frag of kenya tree to trade... depending on if it has already attached to my main rockwork.

Edited by Noodle

Yun,

I haven't heard for sure when we're going. I think we're shooting for sometime around 3ish. I will leave you at least one of the striped ones.

Cindy,

I will probably take 2 of the striped, and at least one of each of the rest. If Andrew doesn't take the rhodactis, I may. I'd like to see it first. Some I like and some I don't :lol:

Thanks for being so flexible with this!!

Stacy

Edited by Stacy

:lol: WOW!!

Not to be greedy but I want 3 speckled shrooms. Those sound killer!

Those do sound awesome, but since it was your post that started all of this, I guess you're entitled :)

See ya,

Stacy

Hello everyone!

The stuff I ordered finally came in!!! ;)

Everything is still opening. The yuma isi about 2in right now but it is still pretty closed up. It is supposed to be about 4in! I also got the sun coral and 4 metallic green shrooms. I just got finished attaching the shrooms to the rock in my 1G. I just used some bridle mesh and rubber bands. About how long does it take for shrooms to attach, and I can remove the mesh?

Hello everyone!

The stuff I ordered finally came in!!! ;)

Everything is still opening. The yuma isi about 2in right now but it is still pretty closed up. It is supposed to be about 4in! I also got the sun coral and 4 metallic green shrooms. I just got finished attaching the shrooms to the rock in my 1G. I just used some bridle mesh and rubber bands. About how long does it take for shrooms to attach, and I can remove the mesh?

Hi Andrew,

It should take it about 2 weeks or so. Some take longer and some less, but I think that's about the average. I'm glad your things arrived nicely!

Stacy

WOW! It takes that long?! Thats a long time for the tank to look ugly! lol. I guess I should grab the shrooms from Cindy this weekend so I can get them to attach too!

Cindy, is there any way that I could get mine un-attached?

Thanks!

-Andrew