WTB: Elegance, Fox Coral, and shrooms.

irishtexan

Hello everyone,

Im looking for an Elegance coral of any color, a Fox coral, and some shrooms. I would like some red, blue, purple, frilly, and hairy shrooms. But im interested in any colors! Just let me know what you have!

Thanks!

-Andrew

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andrew!

I'm going to piggyback here with you. If you find a fox and want to split it like the bubble we're looking for, I'd be willing ^_^ It's one of those other ones I want, and can't find often. If you don't want to though, no problem.

Thanks

~Stacy

While I don't have any of the frags you are looking for, you two might consider splitting a SeaCrop order. They have Fox corals and mushrooms, but no bubble or elegance.

(I saw a real nice elegance at the formerly-Austin-Aquariums store Saturday before the ARC meeting).

lol. Ok cool. Thanks! Was it a nice piece? Do you know what color it is?

So its called Austin Aquariums right?

Thanks! :(

It was green with lighter green stripes if my memory serves me right.

The store used to be called Austin Aquariums. I think someone on here said they changed ownership recently. The "Austin Aquariums" banner was taken down off the building, but they were open (and I didn't think to ask what the new name was).

They are located at:

7756 Northcross Dr

Austin, TX 78757

The complex is at the corner of Northcross and Foster, with the entrance from Foster being right in front of the aquarium store.

Hello everyone,

Im looking for an Elegance coral of any color, a Fox coral, and some shrooms. I would like some red, blue, purple, frilly, and hairy shrooms. But im interested in any colors! Just let me know what you have!

Thanks!

-Andrew

Hey Andrew,

I live in Leander and I have several mushrooms (purple, blue, blue striped, some reds) that are just rooming lose in tank. If you are interested just let me know. :o

Cindy

Hey Andrew,

I live in Leander and I have several mushrooms (purple, blue, blue striped, some reds) that are just rooming lose in tank. If you are interested just let me know. :o

Cindy

Cindy,

I live in Leander too. If you have spare blue and purple mushrooms after Andrew gets through, I'd be interested in buying some. How much do you want for them?

Thanks,

Stacy

Cindy,

I live in Leander too. If you have spare blue and purple mushrooms after Andrew gets through, I'd be interested in buying some. How much do you want for them?

Thanks,

Stacy

Well Stacy,

First come, first serve.........actually do you have anything interesting to trade?; if not you could come by my house check the corals and see what you like and we can talk about it then. I live off 2243 and West Dr. just a few blocks from the city hall and police dept. If you want to just give a call at 848-2313( my cell).

Thanks and hope to see you soon! :o

Cindy and Andrew,

I'm going to let Andrew pick through them first since I jumped in on his thread. If he wants too, we could meet out there at the same time and I could just pick from what he doesn't want. I don't really have anything to trade right now. I just sold a bunch of frags that I didn't want a couple of weeks ago :( As long as $ works for you, it works for me...

Andrew, if you will let me know when you were planning on heading out there, I could see about meeting you there.

:o LMK,

Stacy

Andrew,

Not a problem. I can go any day except Tuesday from 8-5. If she pm's you pics, can you send them to me? Georgetown is about 15 minutes from where she lives I think. That's about how long it takes me to go down 2243 to 35 up in Georgetown. Now it would just depend on how far into Gtown you are :o

Stacy